PDA

View Full Version : HEY!! Where's the Gem's Sale on Fashion Story!!!

sheratonbar
11-17-11, 10:51 AM
Well that is... i had been waiting for the gem's sale on FS but it never comes!:mad: i saw on bakery story that they alredy have the gem sale and we still don't have it... The only thing we had was a piano sale... c'mon we want gems!:(

ilovecooper14
11-17-11, 10:53 AM
Well that is... i had been waiting for the gem's sale on FS but it never comes!:mad: i saw on bakery story that they alredy have the gem sale and we still don't have it... The only thing we had was a piano sale... c'mon we want gems!:(

Bahahahhahhahaha. I was wondering that, too. Things are getting a lil pricey around here..

pinkster73
11-17-11, 10:59 AM
Maybe the gem sales are given out randomly?

sheratonbar
11-17-11, 11:00 AM
Hahaha Yeah i can't stop playing FS and i'm like looking my ipod every minute just 2 see if the sale appears xD

sheratonbar
11-17-11, 11:01 AM
Maybe the gem sales are given out randomly?
Humm well maybe but my friends told me that there is like one sale per week and i'm still w8ing it =(

sheratonbar
11-17-11, 11:03 AM
Is just fair that if other story games have it we should have it too =|

GroupMagma
11-17-11, 11:25 AM
The sales aren't random, but they are fairly regular. I can't speculate on when future sales will be though.

kimikayyz
06-10-12, 06:59 AM
Regular gem sales then...so when are you going to start letting the androod users have them? I've been playing since April and have NEVER seen a gem sale. I have neighbors that mention it so I go look, but nothing. I asked my mom and she gets gems sales every single week on her iPad and iPhone. Android haters much? :(

kooky panda
06-10-12, 07:57 AM
Andriod players are also sent out sales on a random basis just like IOS players.

AlisinChanes
06-12-12, 10:47 PM
I've been playing 3 story games on a daily basis for several months but I've never seen a sale on gems with Android, ever. On ipods it has the offer in your main window, not on Android though. How can players find out about these offers with Android? Do we have to check the play store or something? I mean, Ive purchased quite a few (too many) gems, never been given a sale offer.

AlisinChanes
06-13-12, 03:48 PM
Dont everyone fight over the question now, calm down. Hah. ...seriously, answer? Anyone?

wiggles2288
07-18-12, 05:27 AM
Don't worry, I had an iPod and transferred my stuff to my iPad and on level 62 on fashion story and I have never had a gem sale. I also have pet shop story, pet hotel, dragon story, and bubble mania - no sales or bonus gem rounds. My kids, my mother-in- law and my sister-in-laws have all had multiple gem sales and I've had nothing and it's really upsetting to me too. One of my kids is using an android device as well.

rdesai318
07-18-12, 02:32 PM
I get really surprised when I hear people not getting gem updates on iOS. That's what i play on and I get a gem sale every week, two days before an update. So, if the update comes out on Thursday then I get a gem sale pop up on Tuesday. You get the drill. I have been playing for so long and I have never gone a week without it.

leaable
07-18-12, 05:16 PM
I get a sale atleast once a week sometimes twice, lucky maybe but my wallet doesn't think so lol

quentinsmommy
07-19-12, 09:28 AM
I really wish that TL will STOP giving me gem sales, as I refuse to buy them until a confirmation button is made, and the gem sale pop ups really mess up my connection (no TL, there is NOTHING wrong with my wifi-it's been checked). There are so many players who want them, and I wish that TL will quit wasting their time giving them to me and give them to the players who want them instead.

dalula
07-19-12, 01:06 PM
Did anyone get a 40% off?

linp825
09-16-12, 01:22 PM
OK HERE'S THE DEAL. Fasion Story will NEVER have a gem sale. KNOW WHY? Because their players tend to be older so they will spend the $. In Bakery Story that is more for little kids so they offer their gems dirt cheap. I dont know if its very fair but that's the way it is.

FarmerTrunte
09-16-12, 01:41 PM
OK HERE'S THE DEAL. Fasion Story will NEVER have a gem sale. KNOW WHY? Because their players tend to be older so they will spend the $. In Bakery Story that is more for little kids so they offer their gems dirt cheap. I dont know if its very fair but that's the way it is.

Well, I often have a gem sale in fashion, 20 or 30% :) and the same for farm and bakery....

flowless
09-16-12, 01:48 PM
stopped getting gem sales months ago
i noticed that i used to get them every week
bought gems few times
then gem sales stoped
i continued to buy gems till i noticed that my nbrs are getting them and iam not for months now

saved lots of money thanx theam lava :)

linp825
09-22-12, 12:15 PM
Ok so I see a lot of posters here are saying they DO in fact get gem sales for Fashion Story.....so can anyone tell me why I NEVER have. I've been playing for several months and at level 65..... Device is an iPad ....maybe Kooky can answer this?..or anyone! Thanks