PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one ?

lilithc8c
11-17-11, 07:19 AM
To have a such amount of gems to spend if I want to finish my constructible appliance ?
in Restaurant Story, the requirement is only 2 gems /part, why is it 5 here ?!

kattybell
11-17-11, 07:32 AM
The amount of gems has changed from 2 to 5.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19963-When-did-the-price-of-expanding-with-gems-go-up&p=171985#post171985

pastrychef17
11-17-11, 09:46 AM
I just recently noticed the gem increase needed to build constructibles. I never use gems to build as I rely on my neighbors for parts but it was surprising. Parts-gifting neighbors are more valuable than ever to avoid having to use gems to build appliances. The other thing I finally noticed has changed is it costs 20 gems in Restaurant to buy an extra appliance slot (down from 24) but 30 gems on Bakery (up from 24).

Rachael98
11-17-11, 09:49 AM
The prices of gem expansions have also gone up for some poroloe.

Rachael98
11-17-11, 09:50 AM
The prices of gem expansions have also gone up for some poroloe.

:eek:
Typo fail:(. That should say "people":p!

ilovecooper14
11-17-11, 09:51 AM
I just recently noticed the gem increase needed to build constructibles. I never use gems to build as I rely on my neighbors for parts but it was surprising. Parts-gifting neighbors are more valuable than ever to avoid having to use gems to build appliances. The other thing I finally noticed has changed is it costs 20 gems in Restaurant to buy an extra appliance slot (down from 24) but 30 gems on Bakery (up from 24).
It's 50 gems for me in bakery.

sourlicorice2
11-17-11, 10:00 AM
It's still 24 gems for me to buy an extra appliance slot in both BS and RS but itll probably go up in the next day or two. Though I don't waste my gems on extra appliances anyways anyways. I did on City once though when they came out with
A new factory cause I thought it would do something different but just wasted my gems as it didn't.

nmishii
11-17-11, 10:56 AM
I can't build anymore constructables in BS, or even RS. But in Farm Story my cost increased from 2 to 4 gems.

TL is randomly charging different prices for constructable parts, expansions, and slots.

ilovecooper14
11-17-11, 10:57 AM
I can't build anymore constructables in BS, or even RS. But in Farm Story my cost increased from 2 to 4 gems.

TL is randomly charging different prices for constructable parts, expansions, and slots.
Hahahaha. Just like they randomly give out special offers :mad:

pinkster73
11-17-11, 10:57 AM

Once again with the randomness. Why?

nmishii
11-17-11, 11:04 AM
Once again with the randomness. Why?

They might be doing some research into how much people will actually pay for these services and then eventually set everyone's game with the same cost. But what's going to skew the data are the accidental purchases, which do happen quite often.