PDA

View Full Version : Gifts that are gifted to you...to sell them or give em away?

catdawg
11-16-11, 11:37 PM
Wouldnt it be great if you could gift your collectables or gifted gifts you don't need, to those who do need it???

I just have items accumulating that I don't need! Like what am I going to do with 80 screws??? 80 screws??

Surely we can sell it or give it friends who do need it.

barleycoon
11-17-11, 12:09 AM
Wouldnt it be great if you could gift your collectables or gifted gifts you don't need, to those who do need it???

I just have items accumulating that I don't need! Like what am I going to do with 80 screws??? 80 screws??

Hopefully,if a new constructable appliance comes out you might need some.I tend to just try to accept the gifts I really want now.I sometimes put on my wall,which gifts I prefer for my nbrs to see.

pastrychef17
11-21-11, 04:09 PM
I don't think it hurts to keep your excess parts in inventory. It doesn't cost you anything and you never know when they'll come out with a new appliance where you might need those parts. Once I'm done building all the constructibles for all of the appliance slots I have (almost there!), I'm still going to be accepting parts "just in case". What I'd really like to be able to do is gift food from my counters to my lower level neighbors who still run out of food because they can't make enough to keep their counters stocked. I have almost 1.5M dishes and they're selling so slowly. I could gift half of it away and still not have to bake anything for months. I don't even need/want the coins from it but I can't bring myself to throw it away by storing full counters - I'd rather just give them away to the neighbors who want food. Although I've been so diligent about weeding out the neighbors who gift food that I don't think I have very many left who actually want food, lol. We all want parts.

DaojinWildfire
11-21-11, 04:37 PM

Jokes on you when the next appliance requires 80 Screws. :p

Seriously though, just keep the materials in case new items require them later on. You can ask your neighbors to send you different items if you're starting to pile up too much of one or another.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

catdawg
11-22-11, 04:14 AM
Hopefully,if a new constructable appliance comes out you might need some.I tend to just try to accept the gifts I really want now.I sometimes put on my wall,which gifts I prefer for my nbrs to see.

I don't think it hurts to keep your excess parts in inventory. It doesn't cost you anything and you never know when they'll come out with a new appliance where you might need those parts. Once I'm done building all the constructibles for all of the appliance slots I have (almost there!), I'm still going to be accepting parts "just in case". What I'd really like to be able to do is gift food from my counters to my lower level neighbors who still run out of food because they can't make enough to keep their counters stocked. I have almost 1.5M dishes and they're selling so slowly. I could gift half of it away and still not have to bake anything for months. I don't even need/want the coins from it but I can't bring myself to throw it away by storing full counters - I'd rather just give them away to the neighbors who want food. Although I've been so diligent about weeding out the neighbors who gift food that I don't think I have very many left who actually want food, lol. We all want parts.

Ooh, what I found with my friend, she had alot of food on her counters and were selling slow. She cleared them all and started getting more customers! :) it seems like they know it's old stock. Hehehe

catdawg
11-22-11, 04:15 AM
Ooh, what I found with my friend, she had alot of food on her counters and were selling slow. She cleared them all and started getting more customers! it seems like they know it's old stock. Hehehe

pastrychef17
11-22-11, 11:17 AM
Actually, the amount of customers doesn't seem to matter. It's the consumption rate throughout the day that counts. Bakery also seems slower because most of the foods come with so many servings so it takes longer for the food to be completely consumed because you had so much to start with.