PDA

View Full Version : RS freezes when visiting neighbours

tinyl
11-16-11, 10:44 PM
It started a few days ago. When I visit my neighbour on my wall or news tab, it will have one of the following scenarios:

1. My restaurant will appear at my neighbour's place, RS freeze. - unable to tip, able to exit to home.
2. My neighbour's place appear, RS freeze, - unable to tip, able to exit to home.

I have to repeat the above countless times before I can finally do my chores of tipping.

I guess this fits the bill of a bug?

greygull
11-16-11, 10:45 PM
Have you tried restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game? Which device and version are you on?

nmishii
11-16-11, 10:49 PM
Try reinstalling.

My bakery froze 4 times on Friday and Saturday, requiring a restart to get it unfrozen. I reinstalled the game and everything has been fine since. I am on Android.

tinyl
11-17-11, 01:01 AM
Thanks for such quick replies. I've tried re-installing but the same issues are back again. It seems today only 1 or 2 nbrs succeeded in giving me tips. Usually I get tons of them! ;)

barleycoon
11-17-11, 01:09 AM
Thanks for such quick replies. I've tried re-installing but the same issues are back again. It seems today only 1 or 2 nbrs succeeded in giving me tips. Usually I get tons of them! ;)

Sorry,not sure which device you use,I've had similar issues and syncing my device really helped.Is it always the same nbrs that you have these issues occur,When I was at memory max I could not visit certain nbrs or it crashed/froze.
On my ipad2 if alot of apps are still their,it crashes or runs slower.So I have to remember to double tap the home button,and close the apps.

tinyl
11-17-11, 02:44 AM
I'm using iphone4 on ios5.0.1. Will monitor the situation further. Thanks! I'll try removing my songs from my hp and see how.