PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story App Keeps Crashing on iPhone 4

twilightville
11-16-11, 10:38 PM
Just this past week, my bakery story game does not open, it just starts with the usual picture background while loading and then crashes. After 3 days of trying to open it, it finally worked. Of course, everything got spoiled but I was happy to get it back.

When I played it and cooked the 6 hour long strawberry shortcake or something, I got a notification that it was ready, the same thing happened the other day, just the intro and it crashes. I remember cooking the same thing when it crashed last week. I'm sure there is a bug in the game.

Has anyone experienced or is experiencing the same problem? Would you please help! I don't want to lose the game as I've been playing it forever.

Thank you in advance!

greygull
11-16-11, 10:43 PM
Which version is your phone? Did you do the iOS 5 update? Have you tried restarting your phone, or even deleting and reinstalling the game?

barleycoon
11-17-11, 12:12 AM
Have you tried syncing your iPhone,FS kept crashing on my device and it solved my problem.

twilightville
11-20-11, 09:41 PM
Hi greygull! It just launched... Thank you greygull and barleycoon! I synced my phone and ****ed the app. Now it works! I hope this never happens again!

Rachael98
11-21-11, 12:20 AM
Hi greygull! It just launched... Thank you greygull and barleycoon! I synced my phone and ****ed the app. Now it works! I hope this never happens again!

If it does, just do the same again:).

barleycoon
11-21-11, 12:23 AM

Your very welcome, I'm so glad it works for you.