PDA

View Full Version : clock caption above ppl head?

friscofarm
11-16-11, 05:17 PM
I was just wondering what the clock caption above the club visitors heads mean? Is there something I need to do, fix or change? I'm not sure if or how this effects my game. Thanks... curious :)

ilovecooper14
11-16-11, 05:20 PM
Hi,
Usually when the clock is above the visitors' heads it means that
1. There is nothing for them to buy/eat
2. There isn't enough seats/mirrors/dressing rooms
3. There isn't enough food/clothes
Hope this helps :)

sterlingempire
11-17-11, 02:17 PM
Hi,
Usually when the clock is above the visitors' heads it means that
1. There is nothing for them to buy/eat
2. There isn't enough seats/mirrors/dressing rooms
3. There isn't enough food/clothes
Hope this helps :)

Thats fashion story -- but for the most part, you are correct.

If there are no drinks to serve or something is in their way, the timer will pop up above their head, and after a while, they will just leave; however, this also happens on a regular basis. If there are no drinks or if something is blocking their path, your happiness meter will go down for each person who exits unsatisfied.

kooky panda
11-17-11, 02:38 PM
Here is some information on the clock over the head that BP posted.

The tables and chairs are not necessarily required for the sales of drinks. However, if the AI decides it wants to sit or get a drink and sit, then you may see the clocks over their heads. Also if the drinks are some how out of the way they may be confused as to how to pick them up. Also, if they are wanting to dance and there is no dance floor, or if they want someone to come over and talk to them, you will see this clock. Basically when the computer AI wants to do something it has to think. The clock over its head is it thinking of what to do next. So it's a good idea to have enough space for a dance floor, tables and chairs and none of your counters in any awkward spots where they aren't able to walk directly up to it. They need to be able to have a place to drink it other than standing. So if the tables and chairs are gone, then they get stuck cause they think, 'oh, I want to get a drink, BUT, I have no where to drink the drink!! ERROR ERROR!' and then they just stand there waiting.

*UPDATED*