PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

pien076
11-16-11, 10:49 AM
Hi,

Can somebody tell me why I do not get any " orders" anymore ? I do not know what to Cook now and The game is getting boring without a goal.

Thanks! (level 26)

076pien

barleycoon
11-16-11, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=pien076;171637]Hi,

Can somebody tell me why I do not get any " orders" anymore ? I do not know what to Cook now and The game is getting boring without a goal.

Thanks! (level 26)
Are you receiving the weekly updates,I know we don't always get food.
I'm level 25 on my iPod and I do have food still to unlock on the different appliances.
My goal is reaching 96 and higher hopefully.

Rachael98
11-16-11, 10:53 AM
Sometimes you can finish all of the tasks, so they just don't show up:). Just cook anything you like.

barleycoon
11-16-11, 10:55 AM
I have food showing locked until I reach at least level 75.Hopefully you have the same.

pien076
11-16-11, 10:59 AM
No there are still lots of recipies to unlock.Is it possible to achieve that at level 26 ??? I also never recieve the weekly updates.... Maybe I did something wrong.... Without a task I can keep cooking but thats not so much fun :-(

kooky panda
11-16-11, 11:07 AM
No there are still lots of recipies to unlock.Is it possible to achieve that at level 26 ??? I also never recieve the weekly updates.... Maybe I did something wrong.... Without a task I can keep cooking but thats not so much fun :-(

What was the last new receipe that you received? You should be getting weekly updates(either on Friday or Tuesday).

nmishii
11-16-11, 11:09 AM
You can set goals to increase the mastery levels and master the various dishes. When you reach Level 2 and Level 4 you get 1 gem each.

pien076
11-16-11, 11:34 AM
I think batt wings ....

kooky panda
11-16-11, 11:43 AM
yes are are missing some items. make sure you check your cookbook under the proper appliance for each. If you are on android there are some receipes missing or not under the "all tab" Here is chart http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19241-Foods&p=159858&viewfull=1#post159858

If you are still missing receipes after reviewing the chart, try deleting and redownloading your game.

You can also email support@teamlava.com and tell them the receipes are you missing.

nmishii
11-16-11, 12:00 PM
I think batt wings ....

Did you receive the eyeball stew the week you didn't receive the bat wings? They were released the same week. The bat wings are made on the grill.

starstar2
11-16-11, 04:09 PM
U level 26 and u bored???
U can do a lot of things, go higher levels to unlock recipes and expansion.
Go for mastery of recipes.
Decorate ur restaurant in gems or coins.
Visit other people restaurant to get more ideas for decoration.

U have many things to do!!!!

pien076
11-17-11, 04:42 AM
I am getting boter because I do not get any tasks anymore ;-) I Find it more fun if I have ? goal and ? task. Since I started playing there was Always a task. Sinds I bought THE grill and had to serve 10 cheeseburgers, the tasks suddenly stopped.

After checking THE cookbook I noticed that curry is the first to unlock. That seems normal because I am at level 26 and curry unlocks at level 29 .

After deleting and reinstalling THE game still no tasks.... Aaaaaaaarch ;-)

kooky panda
11-17-11, 05:46 AM
I am getting boter because I do not get any tasks anymore ;-) I Find it more fun if I have ? goal and ? task. Since I started playing there was Always a task. Sinds I bought THE grill and had to serve 10 cheeseburgers, the tasks suddenly stopped.

After checking THE cookbook I noticed that curry is the first to unlock. That seems normal because I am at level 26 and curry unlocks at level 29 .

After deleting and reinstalling THE game still no tasks.... Aaaaaaaarch ;-)

The tasks do eventually end.

meeps_momma
11-17-11, 03:26 PM
Are you working on any badges? What about the collectibles?