PDA

View Full Version : Fashion: Suggest and Vote for New Items

kooky panda
11-16-11, 10:23 AM
This is the last Holiday Poll.

Please vote for the items you would like to see come to Fashion Story.

Also please suggest new items and themes, you would like to see .

Also instead of having one poll and one suggestion thread I am trying an all-in-one thread this time.

Please let me know if you like the all-in-one or the two separate threads better.
You can vote here. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post171329 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19926-Story-Polls-Suggestion-Threads-1-central-thread-or-separated-Vote-and-comment!&p=171329&viewfull=1#post171329)

ilovecooper14
11-16-11, 10:36 AM
I'd love to see a holiday mannequin display.
I'd love to be able to decorate my stores like they decorate Macy's in New York City Click Here To see some pics! (http://http://www.google.com.au/search?q=macy%27s+christmas+decorations&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=2vPDTvntM5GJtwf0wvnODQ)
I'd also love to see red walls, red tiles.
An elf outfit ;);)
:cool::o
I'd love to have Christmas Trees for out boutiques, maybe silver ones and the normal kind. Love to see snowy windows, stockings for walls, big red ribbons, presents, and more, lol.
Like I've said before; I love the Christmas season:D

mtytomlinson
11-16-11, 10:39 AM
Christmas tree and presents? xD
New hair would be nice too. :D
& maybe Christmas lights, those hangable ones? :S
RED and GREEN wallpaper and tiles too. In coins please.

Actually for me, any new items would be great, I just want more items to be bought by coins :/

ilovecooper14
11-16-11, 10:41 AM
Christmas tree and presents? xD
New hair would be nice too. :D
& maybe Christmas lights, those hangable ones? :S
RED and GREEN wallpaper and tiles too. In coins please.

Actually for me, any new items would be great, I just want more items to be bought by coins :/
I would love new hair, lol:D

mtytomlinson
11-16-11, 10:41 AM
And I like stars. :3

barleycoon
11-16-11, 10:44 AM
A small Christmas tree on table,bauble tree for floor or table.Star lamp,sparky Christmas party dresses ie silver,gold etc.
Beaded bags,black glitzy sandals ,shoes with jewelled embellishment.

kooky panda
11-16-11, 11:02 AM
Oh sorry guys, I forgot to post that this is the last holiday poll, so feel free to suggest other items and also since it takes a while for items to come to the game, may want to start thinking of some upcoming holidays.

ilovecooper14
11-16-11, 11:06 AM
I would love to see an elegant holiday gown. Maybe in a deep red? :)
A lot of red should be added to fashion(in my opinion)
As for future holidays, let's not forget my birthday:o:rolleyes: lol, jk.
For new years, there should be a '2012' sign for our walls:p

dalula
11-16-11, 03:03 PM
:) maybe snowflake dressing rooms? or silver glitter floor tiles( for winter) ? lol, i like glitter :)

pinkberry22
11-16-11, 03:08 PM
Voted 
Btw what is Yule Log... O.o?
I have no idea what is that xD

dalula
11-16-11, 03:13 PM
Me neither... but whatever it is... it's not popular. o-o

dalula
11-16-11, 03:13 PM
lol... but i wouldnt want to have a LOG in my boutique O-o (i think it's a log for a fireplace or something... idk)

kooky panda
11-16-11, 03:54 PM
Btw what is Yule Log... O.o?
I have no idea what is that xD

Yule log is a christmas decoration. It is a real log but decorated. http://i40.tinypic.com/xpq81s.jpg

yo3ana
11-16-11, 04:51 PM
I want everything in the poll but I chose ice queen .. Also the log is okie but Huge log is sweet like as huge as sofa

ddenise
11-16-11, 04:56 PM
how about a small skating rink...as a stand? an ice fountain you can purchase with coins..please!

pinkberry22
11-16-11, 05:56 PM
Yule log is a christmas decoration. It is a real log but decorated. http://i40.tinypic.com/xpq81s.jpg

Wired o.o the first time I see this lol
Thank u kooky for the clarification << took me forever to spell it and not sure it's right LOL

mtytomlinson
11-16-11, 10:08 PM
To me, I think the couch is too big. & it would be cute to see the customers sit on the couches if that's possible xD

caljean
11-17-11, 03:37 AM
Animated Santa and elves would be good too

kyderbygirl
11-17-11, 07:16 PM
Boutique holiday decorations (mostly in coin)would be fab, as would some holiday catalogs.... Some new outfits could be a lot of fun!

mtytomlinson
11-18-11, 11:06 AM
Hope team lava doesn't forget about the gifts!!! We are getting bored of gifting sweaters and contrast pumps and bat earring and all that! Hehe. :)

add2game
11-18-11, 02:08 PM
What about box with "new year theme" this way we can use pass Xmas? And some more party dresses too.

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 09:43 AM
We need layering in fashion! I have a couple of items that well..let me show you!
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/Sylvier1/c06958e0.jpg http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/Sylvier1/a6c78feb.jpg
I would love to put shirts or dresses UNDER these tops...
There should be a section in the closet for Jackets:o

Limaxa
11-19-11, 10:08 AM
It's Christmas so... Glitter glitter glitter plsmaybe a huge christmastree with .. Don't Know of you Call it also :" Lametta" 

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 10:09 AM
I'd love to see a huge Christmas tree for our shops. :)
And maybe even a fireplace lol .

mtytomlinson
11-19-11, 10:11 AM
I'd love to see a huge Christmas tree for our shops. :)
And maybe even a fireplace lol .

Yes! How can we have Christmas without a Christmas tree? :)

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 10:14 AM
Yes! How can we have Christmas without a Christmas tree? :)

Don't ask me! :) We usually have more than one in our house at Christmas Time lol.
Speaking if which we'll be getting our tree after thanksgiving ;):);)

Back on Topic
There should be an 'ugly sweater' for our avatars too;););) lol

mtytomlinson
11-19-11, 10:16 AM
Don't ask me! :) We usually have more than one in our house at Christmas Time lol.
Speaking if which we'll be getting our tree after thanksgiving ;):);)

Back on Topic
There should be an 'ugly sweater' for our avatars too;););) lol

Ugly sweater? O.o haha. I'm excited for Christmas already! Omg wouldn't it be cool to have our whole boutique to be covered with snow and snowflakes xD

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 10:17 AM
Ugly sweater? O.o haha. I'm excited for Christmas already! Omg wouldn't it be cool to have our whole boutique to be covered with snow and snowflakes xD
Yes! I'd love snowflake tiles xD
Ugly sweater;) lol... And we should have a Santa in A chair (like at the malls) ;D lol
I love Christmas, prettiest holiday(in my opinion)

mtytomlinson
11-19-11, 10:41 AM
Yes! I'd love snowflake tiles xD
Ugly sweater;) lol... And we should have a Santa in A chair (like at the malls) ;D lol
I love Christmas, prettiest holiday(in my opinion)

I think so too. :)

Hmm, I'm just wondering, instead of giving us coins for each day when we 'log in', why not a small christmas present? :) it must be same as everyone else, so it will be fair :D like, maybe they can start on 1st December until Christmas, and then each day a different gift (eg. a small snow globe to display)? Idk bout you guys, but I would really like that. It be so exciting and more people will play daily for gifts! :) what do you guys think?

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 10:45 AM
I think so too. :)

Hmm, I'm just wondering, instead of giving us coins for each day when we 'log in', why not a small christmas present? :) it must be same as everyone else, so it will be fair :D like, maybe they can start on 1st December until Christmas, and then each day a different gift (eg. a small snow globe to display)? Idk bout you guys, but I would really like that. It be so exciting and more people will play daily for gifts! :) what do you guys think?
Omg it's almost like an advent calendar!! Everyday you open the game and get a new surprise! Love the idea!

143Blue
11-19-11, 01:52 PM
omg!!! christmas tiles!!! yay!! now if we can just get a gem sale ill be all set!!:)

mtytomlinson
11-22-11, 01:57 AM
Other game have those items where they need materials from neighbours. Can we have them in Fashion Story too? :) it would be nice coz Fashion story is the one I'm playing most.

MizCricket
11-23-11, 06:20 AM
This isn't holiday related, but I would love to have potted palm trees in my shop. The current plant selection is getting a little old!

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 06:30 AM
I'd love new flowers for our shops!:)

Roxie_
11-23-11, 06:54 AM
All of them!

sourlicorice2
11-23-11, 09:15 AM
Everything and lots of coin Xmas items like they had for Halloween.

Alyson2011
11-23-11, 10:44 PM
i want different types of doors . i really want to buy another but it looks kinda plain ...different color and styles to match the decorations. :D

sofiarose10
11-24-11, 02:44 AM
I'd love new flowers for our shops!:)

Me too! I'm tired of the current ones

luckygirl101
11-24-11, 05:54 PM
definately the ice queen and angel catalog!!!! That would look sooooooooo cute!!!!!! A Mrs. Claus outfit would look REALLY cute as well <3

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 06:05 PM
And I want the gothic wallpaper back >_<

manger63
11-24-11, 06:48 PM
Anything for a catalog I like! :)

imberyo11
11-24-11, 10:43 PM
Would love to see Xmas tree, lights, red dress

ilovecooper14
11-25-11, 08:00 PM
I need SNOWFLAKE tiles and WHITE tiles!

LizzoManizzo
11-26-11, 09:47 PM
My suggestion would be more holiday outfits for each season. I loved the halloween outfits. Plus I completely agree on getting windows tinted with snow and maybe a christmas tree you can buy for the season. Love the idea on the snowy floor tiles. I also love christmas.

shakiba
11-27-11, 12:17 PM
I need SNOWFLAKE tiles and WHITE tiles!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pretty much voted for everything. (almost)

ilovecooper14
11-27-11, 12:17 PM
I suggest a 40% off sale on Christmas Day!!!
A lot of people will be getting iTunes cards for Christmas so it would be another good profit for TL!!;):D:)

ilovecooper14
11-27-11, 12:47 PM
Now that I think about it I would also like to see a legging/tight section in our Avatar's closet. I'm big on layering :D
And of course the jacket/coat/cape;)/robe section for our closet.

shakiba
11-27-11, 12:53 PM
I suggest a 40% off sale on Christmas Day!!!
A lot of people will be getting iTunes cards for Christmas so it would be another good profit for TL!!;):D:)

Very true.

kooky panda
11-28-11, 07:45 PM
Hey guys I will be starting a new poll in the next few days, come post what items you would like to see. The next poll will be for regular items. Also thinking ahead, if you have any suggestions for Valentines
Day please let me know.

shakiba
11-28-11, 08:09 PM
Hey guys I will be starting a new poll in the next few days, come post what items you would like to see. The next poll will be for regular items. Also thinking ahead, if you have any suggestions for Valentines
Day please let me know.

Already thinking about valentine's day? Woah!

kooky panda
11-28-11, 08:29 PM
Already thinking about valentine's day? Woah!
I takes months before an item can be put into the game , so I thought I would jump ahead!!! lol Get come suggestions.

dalula
11-29-11, 04:27 PM
Valentines: Heart barrette, Puffy red dress with hearts on white lace on blouse sleeves and edge of dress, white stockings with heart outlines in pink, and pink heart flats. :) maybe a dressing room to go with it? sparkly with red, pink, and purple hearts? :)

dalula
11-29-11, 04:28 PM
Catalog: Lavender long sleeve tunic, purple leggings, purple earmuffs, purple furry boots. :) i love purple and we dont really have enough purple in this game.

kooky panda
11-29-11, 06:38 PM
Thanks for voting. I have submitted the results to GM. Look for a new poll and suggestion thread coming out soon.