PDA

View Full Version : Collectables

catdawg
11-16-11, 12:47 AM
What the hell do I do with 40,67,38 and none of one of the collectables?

Like having 20 bees, 0 Bettles, 52 grasshoppers??? 30 spiders!

This is ****!!! My collectables are just building up but I can barely redeem.

greygull
11-16-11, 01:03 AM
There is always one collectible that is rare and harder to get. The best suggestion is to continue to do whatever it is you are doing that is earning them - if you are tipping people, try to tip more. For cooking, try using different appliances. It seems there are some that only come from some appliances, but not others. This thread has posts from members about which actions typically yield which collectibles http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

pinkberry22
11-16-11, 03:18 AM
And it gotten worse when the collectables rate had been reduced
B4 some were hard to get and now they are impossible to get!
I had gaven up on collectables now it used to be fun
Now it is impossible

barleycoon
11-16-11, 04:46 AM
I try to vary what I cook,and I do seem to get the harder collectables at times.
Some days I find more,some not but it varies what I do each day.Before it was way to easy to find collectables,I surpose TL have to try to find the right balance for everyone.Which must be quite hard.

sourlicorice2
11-16-11, 08:16 AM
I wished they had left it like it was though.

mimirivera
12-05-11, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know if the collectables are available for the Android app? I do not have a tab for collectables or badges. Any help would be appreciated! :)

greygull
12-05-11, 11:18 AM
Does anyone know if the collectables are available for the Android app? I do not have a tab for collectables or badges. Any help would be appreciated! :)

They're not yet, but hopefully they will be part of the next market update.

ariesblu
12-05-11, 11:40 AM
No one knows when they will be available for Android users. Tl doesn't even know.

nmishii
12-05-11, 12:44 PM
No one knows when they will be available for Android users. Tl doesn't even know.

From a recent post by GM, most likely not this year.

ariesblu
12-05-11, 01:03 PM
From a recent post by GM, most likely not this year.
Maybe we will be lucky by early March?

nmishii
12-05-11, 01:05 PM
Maybe we will be lucky by early March?

Don't hold your breath.

ariesblu
12-05-11, 01:28 PM
Don't hold your breath.
Definitely won't. Who knows if I'll even be playing these games by then.