PDA

View Full Version : I want my gems back!!!!

dd1313
11-15-11, 04:24 PM
Alright, i'm playing RS and i'm just about to buy the LCD TV for 27 gems. Well i decide to go tip some neighbors first. I come back to buy it. ALL MY GEMS ARE GONE! ZERO! ZIP! :mad: Can someone maybe give them back somehow?

bigbux3
11-15-11, 04:27 PM
Alright, i'm playing RS and i'm just about to buy the LCD TV for 27 gems. Well i decide to go tip some neighbors first. I come back to buy it. ALL MY GEMS ARE GONE! ZERO! ZIP! :mad: Can someone maybe give them back somehow?

TL wont. In CS this week, I was looking at the Hotdog Stand contemplating about buying it and I accidentally tapped a second time and I immediately emailed support, but they wont refund GEMS AND CASH. Only coins they told me. Truthfully, I believe its a trust thing. I asked support questions and got answers that didnt help me. I think support is an automated system.

Rachael98
11-15-11, 04:39 PM
TL wont. In CS this week, I was looking at the Hotdog Stand contemplating about buying it and I accidentally tapped a second time and I immediately emailed support, but they wont refund GEMS AND CASH. Only coins they told me. Truthfully, I believe its a trust thing. I asked support questions and got answers that didnt help me. I think support is an automated system.

Some of Support is fully automated, some is copy and paste, some is individual.
However, gems disappearing is slightly different to accidental spends, I think.
Dd1313, try e-mailing TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

greygull
11-15-11, 05:41 PM
If they just disappeared without you purchasing anything, do as Rachael98 suggested, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and it's version, game that it happened in and it's version, and a description of what happened. They will be able to look into your game and see what occurred.

sophiacml
11-15-11, 05:45 PM
In your dream to have those gems back! Forget about it. TL isn't going to return to you.