PDA

View Full Version : Collectables too hard to complete

archangelmg
11-15-11, 12:54 AM
I have like 30 to 60 ingredients on all collectibles but on all the groups one ingredient is too hard to get. Certain items never pop up. Its ridiculous

ariesblu
11-15-11, 01:14 AM
That is due to the recent drop rate. But at least you can say that you have them.

magenta23
11-25-11, 08:42 AM
I feel the same way. I haven't even earned on flower. I thought it was for decorating but I redecorated my entire restaurant receiving nothing.

dd1313
11-25-11, 08:43 AM
I feel the same way. I haven't even earned on flower. I thought it was for decorating but I redecorated my entire restaurant receiving nothing.

You get the flowers by doing your walls. But yes im having the same issue its really hard to get.

tara1823
11-30-11, 03:48 AM
I agree it's to hard to get the collectables

barleycoon
11-30-11, 05:04 AM
We do need a balance though, not too hard or too easy. I find by cooking etc a variety of items, we are able to find different collectables. We do also rank on them, so it's can't be too easy as we'd complete to soon and become very bored.
It's challenging to find collectables, so that stops us becoming very disinterested in them.

sourlicorice2
11-30-11, 08:25 AM
We do need a balance though, not too hard or too easy. I find by cooking etc a variety of items, we are able to find different collectables. We do also rank on them, so it's can't be too easy as we'd complete to soon and become very bored.
It's challenging to find collectables, so that stops us becoming very disinterested in them.

I'd have to disagree with u. When they first came out I enjoyed trying to get as many as I could by visiting non nbrs. Now that it's so hard I am disinterested in them and can't be bothered to try and collect them. I no longer visit non nbrs to tip/water etc. Even when I do get them I don't pay much attention to them. Half the time I forget to keep an eye on them to see if I've got one of each. I definetly liked it when they first came out, now I could care less if they took them away.

ultrafrog
11-30-11, 03:32 PM
Yep. It's lame. It's like the mcdonald's monopoly game. They make certain ingredients drop like rain but have like 1% drop rate on one of them so it makes it extremely difficult to complete. You end up with like 70 of one and 0 of the bottleneck ingredient.

pinkster73
11-30-11, 05:43 PM

Just curious, why do you always refer to yourself in plural form?