PDA

View Full Version : Almost at breaking point!

fudge123442
11-14-11, 12:26 PM
:mad::mad:Im to the breaking point!!!!!!!

Ive tried restarting my phone,uninstalling the app and clearing chache. My phonre still has my force close!!!:mad: I cant even play anymore!

barleycoon
11-14-11, 12:28 PM
:mad::mad:Im to the breaking point!!!!!!!

Ive tried restarting my phone,uninstalling the app and clearing chache. My phonre still has my force close!!!:mad: I cant even play anymore!
I'm so sorry to hear the problems you are having,can you create any more memory at all to see if it helps?
Do you play other games? Do you have the same issues at all?

fudge123442
11-14-11, 12:31 PM
Well, ive uninstalled several of my fav apps to get space. bs is the only game on my phone. i quit fs because of space also.

barleycoon
11-14-11, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=fudge123442;170886]Well, ive uninstalled several of my fav apps to get space. bs is the only game on my phone. i quit fs because of space also.[/
The other games you used to play,did these force close too?

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 12:39 PM
Do you have an SD card on your device? You can save space by moving some apps (like all TL apps) to the SD card. You can do this through Settings > Applications > Manage Apps.

Not sure if this will help the force-close issue.

fudge123442
11-14-11, 12:40 PM
Suprisingly,no. Only TL games do.:(

fudge123442
11-14-11, 12:42 PM
Ive done what you said GM, but theres no option to move it. My market is 2.1 i believe.

barleycoon
11-14-11, 12:45 PM
Suprisingly,no. Only TL games do.:(

I've just found quite alot of info on android phones and force closing of apps if you do a search,some recommend doing a hard reset of your phone.
I'm sorry I can't help you more,I hope it resolves really soon for you.

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 12:50 PM
Ive done what you said GM, but theres no option to move it. My market is 2.1 i believe.

I see; unfortunately, it would not be possible to move apps to SD card unless your OS was Froyo (2.2) or higher.
I'll pass along this information to the engineering team. However, this may be an issue with your device, as it may not have enough RAM to run our games with optimal performance.

nmishii
11-14-11, 12:56 PM
BS was freezing my phone on Fri and Sat until I reinstalled, but I'm assuming you reinstalled since then.

Have you tried to uninstall BS and install FS? BS takes up the most space with the largest cache on my phone, and lags the most. There hasn't been an Android release since July, and if/when there is one I think it'll run smoother. If FS now works again you might still have a memory issue.

kooky panda
11-14-11, 01:40 PM
Fudge, I have also noticed that numeruous times when you post on the forum, your end up posting twice. This happens to me when I am have having connection issues on my iphone when I am trying to post on the forum.(going in and out on my connection)
You may want to check your internet connection also.

Rachael98
11-14-11, 01:46 PM
Fudge, I have also noticed that numeruous times when you post on the forum, your end up posting twice. This happens to me when I am have having connection issues on my iphone when I am trying to post on the forum.(going in and out on my connection)
You may want to check your internet connection also.

Ditto.
It's when your connection takes over 30 seconds to upload, then freezes (so it doubles it):).

starstar2
11-14-11, 03:44 PM
Maybe the best way to resolve ur breaking point is to buy iPhone 4S.
This will be a great Xmas gift.

fudge123442
11-30-11, 08:51 AM
Luckly I got a new phone yesturday and the force closings have stopped. And I have android 2.2 so I can move it now if needed. All I'm waiting for is the transfer email. :-$

barleycoon
11-30-11, 09:18 AM
Luckly I got a new phone yesturday and the force closings have stopped. And I have android 2.2 so I can move it now if needed. All I'm waiting for is the transfer email. :-$

I'm so pleased to hear your great news, it will be lovely for you to get your old games back and be able to play them.

expressW
11-30-11, 09:55 AM
Maybe the best way to resolve ur breaking point is to buy iPhone 4S.
This will be a great Xmas gift.

Why should anyone get an iPhone? IPhone doesn't have the best resolution, camera OR a back button to close down apps properly, its battery life is terrible and you can't bring a spare around to change batteries, autocorrect is one big fail and you can't put in a bigger SD card to get more memory on the phone.
And why does it need a microsim? That's just annoying.
Also, you can get a cheaper Android with the same or better specs for 200 USD cheaper AND no Androids have ever self combusted on an airplane.

Kudos to you fudge for getting another android, hope you can play TL games with no issues!!

kattybell
11-30-11, 10:02 AM
Why should anyone get an iPhone? IPhone doesn't have the best resolution, camera OR a back button to close down apps properly, its battery life is terrible and you can't bring a spare around to change batteries, autocorrect is one big fail and you can't put in a bigger SD card to get more memory on the phone.
And why does it need a microsim? That's just annoying.
Also, you can get a cheaper Android with the same or better specs for 200 USD cheaper AND no Androids have ever self combusted on an airplane.

I have no problem myself with Androids. I think it's based on your own opinion on what you want. I love my iPhone, haven't had any problems with it and I use Android on my Kindle Fire, which is having problems with farm at the moment.

expressW
11-30-11, 10:13 AM
I have no problem myself with Androids. I think it's based on your own opinion on what you want. I love my iPhone, haven't had any problems with it and I use Android on my Kindle Fire, which is having problems with farm at the moment.

To be honest, I have no issues with iphones either, it just annoys me when people go around saying how much better iPhones are when really, they are not.

kattybell
11-30-11, 10:13 AM
To be honest, I have no issues with iphones either, it just annoys me when people go around saying how much better iPhones are when really, they are not.

Yeah good point. :)

nmishii
11-30-11, 10:19 AM

Farm was recently released on the Kindle Fire, which might be why you're seeing more problems.

If you only want to play TL games, an iDevice is better because TL provides more features for the iOS than Android.

But if you're considering using your device for other reasons in addition to playing TL games, it is a personal preference.

kattybell
11-30-11, 10:21 AM
Farm was recently released on the Kindle Fire, which might be why you're seeing more problems.

If you only want to play TL games, an iDevice is better because TL provides more features for the iOS than Android.

But if you're considering using your device for other reasons in addition to playing TL games, it is a personal preference.

True. Yeah, me and Kooky have been experiencing the same problem with Kindle Fire, and some others that I read with home and such not appearing but you can press the buttons and they will appear. But I love my iPhone, and Kindle Fire. :)