PDA

View Full Version : New Story idea :Hospital Story

Limaxa
11-14-11, 11:56 AM
Hey Guys! I was bored so i thought of a New story... My idea : Hospital Story, ok might sound a bit cruel but it could be funny;) maybe people could choose their Room Design out of different medicine themes.. For example Dentalist style.. Gynecologist.. Pediatrician.. Surgery, internist, psychologist or just family Doctor.. so there would be many Varieties to decorate your Room. Maybe in a labour you can Mix Medicine and Things which bring exp ..you Know 12h, 5min... And others. Ok gifting would Be a bit Difficult.. Maybe pills and Other stuff for your patients. Got so much moore ideas for that, what do you think? I have to admit i'm a big Fan of scrubs:cool:

barleycoon
11-14-11, 12:08 PM
Lovely idea,this could be an amazing I always loved theme hospital on the pc very addictive too.

kattybell
11-14-11, 12:12 PM
That would be cool. I enjoy watching House, so to see something like that implemented into a game would be cool.

nmishii
11-14-11, 12:28 PM
I think this is a good item.

bawpotter
11-14-11, 02:45 PM
Nice idea! This has already been suggested before, but I like your theroy the best.

Rachael98
11-14-11, 03:12 PM
Like the idea, and the best thought-out concept that I've heard for HS so far.

sterlingempire
11-14-11, 03:14 PM
I like the idea; but...

TeamLava has a trend to create positive games, with good vibes; not exactly like World War :) Its a great suggestion