PDA

View Full Version : took the plunge...

reokster
11-14-11, 11:26 AM
well...i've decided to take the plunge and start playing FS. I haven't until now because i'm so busy with CS, NS, BS, and RS...but it's so nice to start a new one because it's new! New to me anyway...and the others have become a little boring. So, any tips from anyone? The trouble i'm having so far is gaining coins...i can't seem to make em quick enough. Any pointers??

Rachael98
11-14-11, 11:35 AM
I agree. Try doing smaller ones (and building your Stock up quickly) then get longer orders.

barleycoon
11-14-11, 12:25 PM
It is hard building stock when you first start,it does get easier.On my iPad one,I alternate between long orders and quicker orders when I can.On my iPod FS,I haven't got as much time so at times I have to shut ie block the door and at times all my stock disappears.So it is risky blocking the door as we are not really meant too,but it may help if you run the game a bit first and visit lots of other players,sometimes it works for me and sometimes not.
FS is such a lovely game,I'm never bored and their is so much choice to enable you to design however you wish.

casadolce
11-14-11, 01:04 PM
One important advice: When you have accumulated 25 gems, WATCH OUT FOR THE BUY EXTRA SLOT GEM TRAP!!!!

kooky panda
11-14-11, 01:36 PM
One main thing I did when I started, was right before I went to bed, I ran a lot of the 1 minute and 5 min clothes to try and get a good stock for over night so I could make coins overnight.

Running the shorter items at first helps to build coins. Try and get as many of the cheap racks and table that you can and visit alot of ppl so they will come back and
give you likes. Do not use coins to buy fancy things. Save up and expand when you can so you can add more racks and tables.

oh and Ditto on the warning of Watch out for the extra slot at the end. no confirmation button on that one.

reokster
11-14-11, 02:17 PM
thanks for the great advice everyone! i am enjoying this Story a lot so far.... :)

Rachael98
11-14-11, 02:38 PM
thanks for the great advice everyone! i am enjoying this Story a lot so far.... :)

That's great:D.

barleycoon
11-14-11, 02:58 PM

I'm really glad,I think fashion story and Bakery story are my favourites.
Very soon,you're build up alot more coins and you can buy whatever you wish.
I'm sure your boutique is beautiful too.

reokster
11-14-11, 04:00 PM
I'm really glad,I think fashion story and Bakery story are my favourites.
Very soon,you're build up alot more coins and you can buy whatever you wish.
I'm sure your boutique is beautiful too.

aww...thanks. it's not beautiful yet but i'm gonna work on it! I love the decorating aspect of all the stories. My fist was City and i've expanded out on that. That one was my favorite to decorate...there are soooo many coin items and so many decorations!

manger63
11-14-11, 04:07 PM
I have 2 tips:
1.Tip many people so that the can promote your store and give you money and stars!
2.If you put furniture in front of the door it will block people from coming in, this way you can stock up on clothes.
enjoy

Rachael98
11-14-11, 04:09 PM
I have 2 tips:
1.Tip many people so that the can promote your store and give you money and stars!
2.If you put furniture in front of the door it will block people from coming in, this way you can stock up on clothes.
enjoy

Do not put furniture in front of the door-it's not part of the design and can lead to syncing errors.
Block the cash register instead:).

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 04:46 PM
Do not put furniture in front of the door-it's not part of the design and can lead to syncing errors.
Block the cash register instead:).

It's really the player's choice on how they'd like to play, though it's worth noting that blocking the register isn't intended design either.

Rachael98
11-14-11, 04:54 PM
It's really the player's choice on how they'd like to play, though it's worth noting that blocking the register isn't intended design either.

Of course:).
But I thought that it stopped the issues? Maybe I need to go and reread some threads?

Hawaiianmomma
11-14-11, 05:04 PM
Just create a buyers maze....obstacle course of sorts....keep a full rack nearest to the door so you can still make bankI have a tendency to guise a full inventory....unless I want the money quick glitched...good luck R

reokster
11-14-11, 05:22 PM
i see....i do actually have a rack full of clothes nearest the door. :) i just love starting a new game!! thanks everyone for all the tips :)