PDA

View Full Version : Purple wanscot

Unregistered
10-19-10, 12:48 PM
I am trying to decorate my walls with this but it is not showing up when I click on it. Anyone else had any luck

Unregistered
10-19-10, 01:40 PM
Haven't tried that yet, but if you paid for it and it is not in your restaurant check your inventory...go like you are gonna buy it, there should be a triangle with how many you have then click on it, & put it where you want it.

If it is not coming up as an option to buy after clicking it try emailing TL ...support@teamlava.com

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:34 PM
I haven't paid for it it doesn't even let me buy it even though I have plenty of money. I don't want to decorate my room a different way if this will be available later so it is a bit frustrating

Unregistered
10-20-10, 12:46 PM
Surely someone else has tried to decorate with this. Is it working for other people?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:22 PM
The game allows me to choose and place the purple wanscotting. The option to buy does come up. I'm not spending 8,000 on it for a test though.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:44 PM
Check out my restaurant: id is Mulberry_Grove

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:47 AM
That is strange I wonder why I still can't buy it I am saving lots of money but it's becoming pointless because I can't decorate in a purple theme