PDA

View Full Version : I Lost My Gems!!!

eathemeat
11-13-11, 01:12 PM
hey teamlava, i had 23 gems and now im down to 9 :( ive worked forever to get my gems and now most of them are gone. Plz help me asap . PS i tried to restart device and i also deleted and and downloaded the app but still stuck with 9 gems. may i plz get my 14 gems refunded because this was not my fault and not yours.. just a horrible glitch, i would love to see the number 23 next to my gems again. Thanks!!

kooky panda
11-13-11, 01:16 PM
For loss of gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com .

Give them your storm ID, the game and when you loss the gems. They will be able to look into your game.

nmishii
11-13-11, 01:17 PM
You need to submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com. Gems cannot be restored through the forum.

babybunny136
11-13-11, 01:27 PM
i lost 24 gems on my bakery story... i have no clue how this happen i didnt made any purchases or bought any items. it is very upsetting.
hey teamlava, i had 23 gems and now im down to 9 :( ive worked forever to get my gems and now most of them are gone. Plz help me asap . PS i tried to restart device and i also deleted and and downloaded the app but still stuck with 9 gems. may i plz get my 14 gems refunded because this was not my fault and not yours.. just a horrible glitch, i would love to see the number 23 next to my gems again. Thanks!!

Rachael98
11-13-11, 01:32 PM
i lost 24 gems on my bakery story... i have no clue how this happen i didnt made any purchases or bought any items. it is very upsetting.

Did you perhaps buy an extra appliance slot?
E-mail Support (support@teamlava.com); they'll tell you.