PDA

View Full Version : I lost 24 gems thanks to a glitch..

babybunny136
11-13-11, 01:06 PM
Hi,

I was playing bakery story as usual & I was putting new dishes like usual when all of the sudden I get a msg that says my bakery has sync (this is not the first time it happens) so I press okay then it did it again. After the second time I realized that i went from 85 gems to 61 gems. I didn't complete anything instantly it just took away my gems. Is there any way you can fix this? I have been working really hard to get so many gems & it is very disappointing that I lost 24 gems without spending them.

I play on an Iphone 3g.

My Storm8Id is babybunny136
Level 39.

Any way possible I can get my gems back ?!?!?!

nmishii
11-13-11, 01:12 PM
Its possible that you accidentally bought a box. Check your tabs to see if you have a new item. If you do, you get to keep that item and TL will not refund you.

If you don't have a new item, and have rebooted, then send an email to support@teamlava.com. They'll check their gem purchase records, which they go by regardless of what the customer says happen, and act accordingly.

babybunny136
11-13-11, 01:20 PM
No items were bought I checked & everything is in order. I checked if I had by mistake i completed anything instantly & no everything was still there. I sent an email to them & they sent me auto-response saying to post it on here.

nmishii
11-13-11, 01:23 PM
The people on the forum can help you try to find what you may have spent your gems on, and to suggest you restart/reboot/reinstall to see if they return. They cannot restore your gems, only Support can. You should reply back that you lost gems and the forum asked you to go back to Support.

Rachael98
11-13-11, 01:33 PM
What about an extra appliance slot? Too easy to do.
E-mail Support (support@teamlava.com).

babybunny136
11-13-11, 01:39 PM
thanks! I will do that.

Rachael98
11-13-11, 01:41 PM
thanks! I will do that.

They should have a comprehensive list of all gem purchases (I think), so they'll tell you:).

nmishii
11-13-11, 01:43 PM
What about an extra appliance slot? Too easy to do.
E-mail Support (support@teamlava.com).

Didn't think of the extra appliance slot. Maybe because its not part of my game. Gotta remember that one next time.

babybunny136
11-13-11, 01:51 PM
I think I have an idea of where my gems might of gone since to be able to buy another stove costs 24 gems (I just checked on my Restaurant story) But I didnt even went to settings. The game syncs itself twice and after the second time my gems were gone. how can i argue that?

nmishii
11-13-11, 01:55 PM
I think I have an idea of where my gems might of gone since to be able to buy another stove costs 24 gems (I just checked on my Restaurant story) But I didnt even went to settings. The game syncs itself twice and after the second time my gems were gone. how can i argue that?

You can't. Others have had the same thing happen. They've emailed Support, and the Support records say they bought another slot, and won't refund. You can try, you have nothing to lose, but this is what I've read in other posts.

babybunny136
11-13-11, 02:00 PM
Ouch well thats a boomer. They should fix this immediately then. This is not fair at all. I worked so hard to get to that many gems was aiming for 100 for lvl 41 to expand my bakery and still have 60 for the xmas holidays to buy any items that i wanted.... Now I can't do such thing & will be extremely upsetting if I can't get them back.

caesarslaw
11-13-11, 02:19 PM
i've only lost 9 gems once b/c of an out of sync. never received them back and you will not either. I'm sorry :( It's annoying and infuriating.

Rachael98
11-13-11, 02:42 PM
Ah...I feared it might be that. Sorry to hear it...

starstar2
11-13-11, 03:57 PM
Ouch well thats a boomer. They should fix this immediately then. This is not fair at all. I worked so hard to get to that many gems was aiming for 100 for lvl 41 to expand my bakery and still have 60 for the xmas holidays to buy any items that i wanted.... Now I can't do such thing & will be extremely upsetting if I can't get them back.

Don't use gems for expansion, use coins.
Gems for extra appliance is good for earning more coins and faster mastery.
Thus if ur gems really go to extra appliances, it may be a blessing in disguise although decorations is still the best for gem purposes.

Rachael98
11-13-11, 04:01 PM
Thus if ur gems really go to extra appliances, it may be a blessing in disguise although decorations is still the best for gem purposes.

That depends on personal preference, really:).

babybunny136
11-13-11, 05:38 PM
Well, yes I have the money to buy the expands, but since I hardly buy any decorations with my gems I was planning to use them to expand my bakery & use the money to buy new things & rest of the gems use it to buy any new update items like I did before. I had it all planned out and it is very disappointing that this happened. Though I still have enough to expand my bakery half of my plan is ruined. And I find it pointless to buy gems if this is going to happen again. I just don't feel like playing the game anymore.

babybunny136
11-13-11, 05:39 PM
Ah...I feared it might be that. Sorry to hear it...

Sucks tbh especially since I didn't needed another stove >_< waaa (lol)

reokster
11-13-11, 06:24 PM
It's complete bs that when you lose gems out of no fault of your own....TL will not do anything about it. How's that for greed??