PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Keypad - "RIGHTSIDE JUMPING" Bug

Tomas-San
10-19-10, 12:38 PM
Recently i've seen that when I play Farm story, when I am writing on the wall....around "midway" through typing my typing keypad jumps....the J puts out a H..the O puts out an I, the G puts out a F...etcetc...and the spacebar doesn't depress when I touch it....I have to wait about 10-15 seconds before it goes back to regular and the keys all work properly....Almost every time this happens now.

My fingers arent fat (lol) so I dont think its a problem on my end...maybe iphone? I dunno...just started this week however..hadnt updated farm story in months and my 3GS is on OS 4.1

Anyone else getting this problem?

Tomas-San

ID: Matsunaga

hoschi
10-20-10, 04:02 AM
I sometimes do have the same problem. I figured that it mostly occures after I have entered a symbol (, . : etc.)
but I du not wait in order to fix it, I press the "global" button for the emoji and again for getting back to the regular keyboard and it works as normal again

Unregistered
10-22-10, 11:11 AM
I have been having the same problem with an iPhone 3GS on 4.1. At first it was suspected a fault with the phone. After restoring the software through itunes and re-syncing without any improvement Apple replaced the phone with a new one. The new phone worked OK until I started to use Farm Story again. There certainly appears to be a link between the bug and Farm Story. I also have Emoji installed but disabling this keyboard does not appear to solve the issue. Maybe TeamLava could look into this problem for us. Could Farm Story be causing this fault?