PDA

View Full Version : sushi bar

gypsymage
11-13-11, 08:21 AM
I have an Iphone and see the sushi counter in the list. When I tap on it it gives me the "hooray!" screen and states I can build it from nuts and bolts..... After I click "ok" I just go back to the item selection screen. No box, no tapping to put a box anywhere, nothing... What am I doing wrong?

kooky panda
11-13-11, 08:36 AM
I have an Iphone and see the sushi counter in the list. When I tap on it it gives me the "hooray!" screen and states I can build it from nuts and bolts..... After I click "ok" I just go back to the item selection screen. No box, no tapping to put a box anywhere, nothing... What am I doing wrong?

I had this happen also, when you go back to the selection screen choose it again, then you should be able to place. (also make sure you have enough room to place it)

gypsymage
11-13-11, 08:47 AM
I figured it out. It looks like a bug. If I selected "easy oven" It gives me the choice to place it, without placing it, I still could not do "sushi counter", but I could do the "drink machine". I did not place that, then sushi counter worked. Whenever you get the info screen that starts with "hooray" it will not let you place it until you get it out of the cycle by selecting another appliance kit, then going back.

barleycoon
11-13-11, 08:51 AM
I figured it out. It looks like a bug. If I selected "easy oven" It gives me the choice to place it, without placing it, I still could not do "sushi counter", but I could do the "drink machine". I did not place that, then sushi counter worked. Whenever you get the info screen that starts with "hooray" it will not let you place it until you get it out of the cycle by selecting another appliance kit, then going back.
Hi,could you post some screenshots at all of what happens?
I've had more problems with placing the sushi machines than any of the appliances,sometimes it takes me several trys and loads of space too.

gypsymage
11-13-11, 12:09 PM
Well, I already placed it and cannot buy any more appliances. All you have to do is choose another appliance that requires a kit that will actually let you place it. But do not place it, just go back to sushi counter and see if it places, if not then choose a different appliance, then go back to sushi counter. I am thinking that there is something with the "hooray" screen that does not correctly give you the choice to place it like it should. Once you cycle that screen to another appliance, then you can go back and place the sushi counter.

barleycoon
11-13-11, 12:23 PM
I'm really pleased you have managed to place your sushi maker,with appliances when you've reached the max.
You can put one off your other appliances in your store,and then start building another sushi maker.

DaojinWildfire
11-13-11, 05:55 PM
You were tapping on the little hammer icon, while displays the hooray message and explains the item. In order to purchase the actual appliance, you need tap on the item, not the hammer icon.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

toeandmel
11-16-11, 02:27 PM
I'm level 29 & today my sushi bar is missing. There is a blank space where it use to be help!

nmishii
11-16-11, 02:32 PM
One of my cocoa trees in Farm Story went missing this morning. When I clicked on the blank space I got the outline of the tree. When I restarted it reappeared. This has happened to be before. Try restarting.

Or look around your restaurant since sometimes things magically move. Or in your inventory.

barleycoon
11-16-11, 02:32 PM
I'm level 29 & today my sushi bar is missing. There is a blank space where it use to be help!

I've sometimes put items in storage by mistake,so I always double check now.May you have sold it at all?
It might be worth trying restarting your device if it's just disappeared.
I really hope you find it.

nmishii
11-16-11, 02:36 PM
... Or in your inventory.

Sorry, wrong game. Look in your appliance tab.

toeandmel
11-16-11, 02:40 PM
Thank you I checked and it's not t in storage. It doesn't even give me the option to buy one anymore. I'm on an iPhone.

kooky panda
11-16-11, 02:43 PM
Thank you I checked and it's not t in storage. It doesn't even give me the option to buy one anymore. I'm on an iPhone.
Try restarting your device. If you still cannot see it or see option to buy another one, delete your game and redownload from the app store.

DaojinWildfire
11-16-11, 06:05 PM
Try restarting your device. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the app. If that still doesn't work, send us an email and we'll check your account for any issues.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

ballcuzzi
11-18-11, 11:04 AM
is the sushi bar available on android?

pinkster73
11-18-11, 11:06 AM

No. Have a nice day :)

pinkster73
11-18-11, 11:07 AM
No. Have a nice day :)

Btw I didn't mean that rudely. I'm on Android.

nmishii
11-18-11, 11:12 AM

It'll be available in a future Android Market release, date unknown. Its been 7 weeks since it was released to iOS.

twompy
11-18-11, 03:32 PM
It'll be available in a future Android Market release, date unknown. Its been 7 weeks since it was released to iOS.

7 weeks isnt enough?? by the time android users get it.. we will be the only one trying to build them.. i honestly dont accecpt parts request daily for this reason.. sorry...

nmishii
11-18-11, 03:40 PM
7 weeks isnt enough?? by the time android users get it.. we will be the only one trying to build them.. i honestly dont accecpt parts request daily for this reason.. sorry...

After the drink machine and ice cream machine, I started becoming neighbors with more Android users, so some of my neighbors will still be building.

I have been collecting parts as gifts for the last 7 weeks. Hopefully I'll have enough parts to build all or most when the sushi counter is released.

What might hold me up are the parts I'm receiving now. When everyone was build sushi counters, I was getting sushi counter parts. Now that people have finished, I'm getting knobs and wiring and other parts I don't need.

dillydiner
11-30-11, 07:43 PM
I have 400 neighbors and not one has a sushi counter...I have android and have never had it offered...what is up with that????

ariesblu
11-30-11, 07:48 PM
I have 400 neighbors and not one has a sushi counter...I have android and have never had it offered...what is up with that????
Because you have an Android device, you do not have the ability to have a sushi counter. You also do not have the capability to see them .

nmishii
11-30-11, 08:07 PM
Because you have an Android device, you do not have the ability to have a sushi counter. You also do not have the capability to see them .

You can't see the sushi on the counters. All you see are empty counters.

You can't see the sushi people are eating. It looks like they are eating invisible food. Its kind of funny.

LaToyaS88
04-24-14, 11:41 PM
How do you assemble the sushi bar if it's just sitting in a box?

nmishii
04-25-14, 12:00 AM
Tap on box to see what parts you need and request parts from neighbors. When you have all the parts, tap the build button.

Here's a thread that will tell you.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59838-Restaurant-Story-Game-Guide&p=757846&viewfull=1#post757846