PDA

View Full Version : Took the gems but no material added.

xSnowyOwlx
11-13-11, 06:16 AM
I made the mistake and hit "buy for 2 gems" in the material request and I had 9/10 gears and when I realized the 2 gems were gone, I went back to "manage" and it still shows 9/10 gears - that's the only material I had needed so the game just took the gems without giving me the material at all.

I'm so tired of their email support team so I'm no longer going to email anything at all because all they do is get the wrong message or tell me to come here (by wrong message I mean I've gotten responses saying it looks like I want to change to a new device when all I asked was info on something like an update for the games).

nmishii
11-13-11, 07:28 AM
I guess you rebooted and the part still isn't there.

TL will give you your part if their records show that you paid 2 gems and did not get the part. But most likely their records will say you got the part, and they won't give it to you.

Its unfortunate, and I wish there were a way to change their support process.

xSnowyOwlx
11-13-11, 11:46 AM
Nope, still no part. It's more fortunate than SOME customer support - After all, Facebook's is nonexistent and I now have to keep going on Facebook to see what news updates for my friends when before I got emails about it but the notifications won't let me change them back to emailing me. I had 20 notifications waiting 1 day.