PDA

View Full Version : smurfeville

expressW
11-12-11, 07:43 PM
Anyone play smurfville? It just came out on Android and I am currently playing and love it!!

I spent 20bucks on smurfberries and they have lasted me.. well, I still have most of them even after buying most of the special houses..

Now, I still love TL games but I think beeline are a bit more fair in their pricing... Also, all your smurfberry purchases do something! Smurfette gives experience points, farmer smurf makes crops harvest faster etc....
Anyway, I just think TL should really make their gems more value for money...

redbites
11-12-11, 08:09 PM
It's been out on the iphone for over a year but it's called smurfs village

pinkster73
11-12-11, 08:26 PM
It's been out on the iphone for over a year but it's called smurfs village

Do they need a smurfville Android parity thread? Just kidding

expressW
11-12-11, 08:35 PM
Smurfville= smurf village
LOL... Sorry, got the name wrong!!

And yes pinkster!!! There needs to be a parity thread, but u can't visit villages cross platform so u can't see others cool things Haha.....
Giving it some time tho, Android version just came out...

redbites
11-12-11, 08:44 PM
You can see other villages via gamecentre

expressW
11-12-11, 08:52 PM
Hmmm.... Don't think Android has gamecenter??? I don't know how to use it if we do..

U can see other villages, but only other Android villages, so u can't see cool developments for idevice ... Which is good to some degree I guess...

sourlicorice2
11-12-11, 10:36 PM
I played it for ten minutes but didn't like it. I didn't notice the price of smurfberries though but would love the prices of gem items to be lower.

pinkster73
11-12-11, 11:08 PM
Ok I downloaded it and tried it. I didn't like it because the smurfs walking around freaks me out. Same reason I only play farm and not restaurant and bakery etc.

mushroom79
11-14-11, 09:06 AM
I also play smurf's village, and yes, the smurfberries last longer, and there is a confirm button!! that's the best part! Less likely to waste smurfberries on unwanted things like instant farming etc as compared to gems I must say.

But the minigames do get boring after a while, and updates are definitely less frequent than TL games so yes, there is some good and bad on both types of games.

felicitybliss
11-16-11, 02:54 PM
I play smurf village. It was the first social game I tried. The smurf berries are much cheaper and you can get so much more bang for your buck. I also like the various "tasks" you can do. You can farm, wildly decorate, play mini games. They even have a different app that is like a claw game that allows you to earn items for your smurf village that aren't in the regular version. They also have an "are you sure?" button so you don't waste smurf berries. I don't have any neighbors and the social part is not a requirement to be able to do everything. I like that as it makes it easier to play various games. A monthly update is provided and things are added and removed at that time, which is nice. I do like the more frequent updates in TL games which is why I play those with greater frequency.

Phthon
11-16-11, 03:00 PM
I play as well...of course I play lots of different games.

mushroom79
11-19-11, 07:30 AM
the best thing about this game is the confirmation button for use of smurfberries!