PDA

View Full Version : New bugs, freezing, items will not load, strawberry cake wp black, and 5 gems gone!

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 11:14 AM
Okay.. Now im irritated. Ever since this fridays addition of new content in BS, I have had my BS lock/freeze to the point of having to remove the battery (thats BAD) also, items wont load at all. Used to happen on the slight occasion in the past, but now not at all. Even when touching them.
When my bakery 'is' loaded up and I can see all items; my strawberry cake wallpaper is a black void spot.
If I cant see what im trying to touch is also led to issues along with another freeze up in game leading to another force close and another log in to find that I have 5 gems now missing and a stack of doughnuts finished instantly apparently! Grrr... What the heck!
I have cleared cache
Restarted phone (obviously)

This is only happening in BS; other games are running fine.
I want my gems back please
Will post pictures in a sec

Not sure whats going on with that new wallpaper either, but..
Stuff not loading up is also a new issue
Hard crash to battery removal is pretty gosh darned bad also..
And my gems..

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 11:28 AM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/LeahmeaLone/bakery_story-2011-11-12-12-31-05.png

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 11:38 AM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/LeahmeaLone/bakery_story-2011-11-12-12-37-22.png
:l

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 11:44 AM
The items will not load. Zooming in, touching, leaving and visiting nbrs; nothing will get them to load.
When logging in and it does load on the rare instant now; the new wallpaper is black.
That last force close in the second pic shows my whipped cream and invisible doughnut counter the game so lovingly stole 5 of my gems on while I so lovingly had to remove my battery for again..

nmishii
11-12-11, 12:08 PM
My Bakery Story has frozen 4 times since last night. I had to take the battery out each time.

Because I was at work I was on for a couple of short periods before last night, and didn't see a problem.

When BS is running, I do not see any new problems. I did not get the weekly update so I do not have the wallpaper. I have not baked anything all week. I basically go into BS to gift and receive gifts, accept material requests, tip and accept tips, read my wall and post on others. Lately those actions have been a problem more so than before, but it didn't seem any worse.

kooky panda
11-12-11, 12:12 PM
Try deleting your game and redownload it from the app store. This happened to me a farm story a few months ago. Once I redownloaded it I was fine.
If you are still having problem after this, please advise the device you play on its version and the version of the game.

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 12:21 PM
Tks kooky. Im going to try that in a sec. Just cleared data cache again through advanced settings. ***na make sure its nothing else on my end and ill post back the results. Ty.

TeasTeas
11-12-11, 04:54 PM
Its fixed I hope. So far so good.
Poo on losing the 5 gems though... Those were some expensive glitched out sprinkle donuts!
Owie
***na see if the wallpaper manages to not turn black again. Hope not. (crosses fingers)

kooky panda
11-12-11, 05:16 PM
fingers crossed for you.... If it does come back and stays let me know.

nmishii
11-13-11, 03:39 AM
I reinstalled, and haven't frozen since. Looks like it worked.

They also fixed the creme donuts. One of the donuts used to have part of it cut off.