PDA

View Full Version : Losing city cash

ucialum85
11-12-11, 06:28 AM
Id - ucialum85
City - Bedford Mills

I just earned 1 city cash for completing the Star Developer badge and then I got the "your city is out of sync" message and when it synced back up, my newly earned city cash was gone.

I also have an outstanding issue with using 5 city cash to complete the contract immediately (the first badge) and it hasn't cleared the badge. I did it twice and lost 10 city cash in doing so.

kooky panda
11-12-11, 09:15 AM
Id - ucialum85
City - Bedford Mills

I just earned 1 city cash for completing the Star Developer badge and then I got the "your city is out of sync" message and when it synced back up, my newly earned city cash was gone.

I also have an outstanding issue with using 5 city cash to complete the contract immediately (the first badge) and it hasn't cleared the badge. I did it twice and lost 10 city cash in doing so.

Check to see if you have received the star developer badge. If it shows that you have completed it, and no gem, then you will need to email support@teamlava.com and let them know.

On the other issue, of using the city cash to complete the badge and the badger is still not completed, you will need to also email support for this issue.

Provide them you storm ID, the games, the badges you are having issues with.
Also give them your device, its version , and the version of the City game(in the menu)
Also if you play on wifi, or 3G(cellular network)