PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Material parts requests not working properly (drink machine)

Faufiffon
11-12-11, 03:14 AM
I've build several drink machines this week and I've experienced a bug : parts requests seem to 'go through' only 15-20 hours after I send them. I send the requests to my neighbors and... nothing happens. I'm stuck with a useless box in my restaurant for a whole day. Then the next day, the parts begin to flow suddenly, which is not surprising since I have 243 friends...

Quite annoying if you ask me.

kooky panda
11-12-11, 09:36 AM
This is a current issue and has been reported to GM. The development team is currently looking into this issue. Please come post your prpblem along with your device, its version and the game version you are playing. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18886-?Material-Requests-delayed-in-Games

livelife924
11-12-11, 11:16 AM
I am having same problem, I purchased the drink machine and ever since I have not been able to play the game. the screen just lets me move my table and chairs. ithe only icons are for my coins and stars. I can not get or send gifts, can not visit neighbors. i am new to playing this. is this something that happens alot, and will i lose all the neighbors and things i bought for the restuarant

greygull
11-12-11, 01:20 PM
I am having same problem, I purchased the drink machine and ever since I have not been able to play the game. the screen just lets me move my table and chairs. ithe only icons are for my coins and stars. I can not get or send gifts, can not visit neighbors. i am new to playing this. is this something that happens alot, and will i lose all the neighbors and things i bought for the restuarant

Try restarting your device - it sounds like you're in the design tab, and the little "X" disappeared. It happens rarely, but it does happen.

Faufiffon
11-13-11, 01:10 PM
This is a current issue and has been reported to GM. The development team is currently looking into this issue. Please come post your prpblem along with your device, its version and the game version you are playing. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18886-?Material-Requests-delayed-in-Games

Posted there.