PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Breakfast Tab?

alpia28
11-11-11, 11:30 AM
Hey Guys i've got a Problem,

first my Infos:
SonyEricsson Xperia Arc S - LT18i
Android Version 2.3.4.
Game Version 1.2.1.

I got a Quest were i have to cook an Bagel. But i cant cook it because it doesnt show up under Breakfast. I know i have the Level for it, because i got a Level up where i got the recipe for it. Well i thought it is ok, but now, after a new Level Up, i got a Recipe for a Quiche, and not this is missing too.
I guess its an Breakfast too? So i think my tab for Breakfast i buggy.

I hope you have a answer for this, if u need more infos, feel free to ask!
PS: Altogether i think its a sweet little game, i have Bakery and Fashion Story too. But everythin is so expensive so its hard to have a cute little shop :(

redbites
11-11-11, 11:33 AM
You have the wrong appliance. Scroll to the right in the appliance tab and there should be an oven

alpia28
11-11-11, 11:44 AM
Really? There different kinds of ofens? I did not realise, but i have to wait to check this, because i can buy a new one with Lvl 14, but thx so far.

redbites
11-11-11, 11:45 AM
You can store one of them by going into the deign tab and clicking on it. There are 5 appliances in RS, stove(the one you start out with), oven, grill, sushi counter and drink machine

alpia28
11-11-11, 11:49 AM
Oh sweet its working. I did not realise i bought 4 stoves *sweat*... .
Now there so many new Recipes! Yay!

Thank you ^^

ariesblu
11-11-11, 11:54 AM
You can store one of them by going into the deign tab and clicking on it. There are 5 appliances in RS, stove(the one you start out with), oven, grill, sushi counter and drink machine
Well for her, there will only be four appliances (no sushi counter).

redbites
11-11-11, 12:08 PM
Well for her, there will only be four appliances (no sushi counter).
I wish Teamlava would add all of the same feature to Android as well. One of my friends is on android