PDA

View Full Version : Play on my Ipod. Impossible to connect to Facebook

superthomasman
11-11-11, 12:14 AM
Hello,

My new task is to connect with Facebook. So I go on Menu, Social, then the fconnect button.

It says I need to login.

OK. I type my Email, my password I try to log. And then immediately, I'm again on the social menu with th fConnect button.

And nothing happens.

What can I do to solve this problem ???

greygull
11-11-11, 12:29 AM
Try restarting your device, clearing the cache, then going back into the game and connecting again. Let us know if that helps.

superthomasman
11-11-11, 12:55 AM
That worked and I managed to connect.

But the task was not validated although I stayed connected ...I don't understand what's wrong !

greygull
11-11-11, 01:07 AM
There's some issues with some of the tasks not completing. Please post your device issue in this thread - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games - TL is aware of the problems and are working to fix them.

barleycoon
11-11-11, 01:09 AM
That worked and I managed to connect.

But the task was not validated although I stayed connected ...I don't understand what's wrong !

Are you playing your most current version of farm story,if their are no updates showing you are.
Do you just play the normal FS or Halloween as well,could delete Halloween Farm story and play just normal FS if this applies at all.Have you tried deleting the normal farm story app and redownloading,your game is saved on TLs servers.
It may help,could you post which game version you play on,device you play ie your iPod and if you're on iOS 5 or which one you're on.Thanks.