PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Missing Gems

msl65
11-10-11, 07:59 PM
This evening I clicked on 'Design' and then went to the icon at the very last before the arrow, where you have items like Picnic Basket, etc. I tried to get the fruit Basket and clicked on that but nothing happened, then I clicked another 4-5 times and still nothing happened. However, when I looked at my gems, I had zero left. I had 120 gems when I started. What happened and is there any way I can get back my gems? A reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

kooky panda
11-10-11, 08:02 PM
Sounds like you bought the Fruit basket box a few times. Have you checked your inventory to see if you have any of the items?

here is a list of the items from the Fruit Basket box. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story&p=142177&viewfull=1#post142177

greygull
11-10-11, 08:04 PM
Try restarting your device, then looking through both the floor and wall decor tabs. If you still don't see nothing new, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, game and it's version, device and it's version, and what happened. They will be able to look into your game.