PDA

View Full Version : Push notification!

adrianyujs
11-10-11, 07:01 PM
please fix push notification issue!!! I never have notification even I tick all already!!!! My dish spoil every second every minutes!

kooky panda
11-10-11, 07:06 PM
please fix push notification issue!!! I never have notification even I tick all already!!!! My dish spoil every second every minutes!
notifications should be fixed now. Make sure you check your settings in game and on your device.

If you still do not have them, email support@teamlava.com they can look into your games.

adrianyujs
11-11-11, 12:25 AM
notifications should be fixed now. Make sure you check your settings in game and on your device.

If you still do not have them, email support@teamlava.com they can look into your games.

I checked everything was ticked, and its doesn't work!

barleycoon
11-11-11, 12:33 AM
I checked everything was ticked, and its doesn't work!

I don't know if you have tried restarting your device,or deleting the app and redownloading it,your game is safe on TLs servers.If you've tried all this,email support like KP mentioned.

greygull
11-11-11, 12:33 AM
Did you check your device settings as well? (not the game ones)

Also you can try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If that still doesn't get them to work, email support@teamlava.com

barleycoon
11-11-11, 12:36 AM
Sorry,if you email support include your storm8 ID,which device,which version of RS you play,and if you're on IoS 5 or which one you use.Then include the issues you are having and when it happens.Thx.