PDA

View Full Version : Gems for Apps!

malina2024
06-05-10, 05:06 AM
Cant you guys add gems that you can get by downloading free apps? Most other games have that but it really ticks me off that Farm Story doesnt. So can you add that to this awesome game?

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 05:59 AM
It has been confirmed that this is on the way, Malina2024. Wether it will be linked to the earlier games from Storm8 or future TeamLava releases remains to be seen though.

Ellie
06-05-10, 09:20 AM
I got free gems by downloading imobster. I got a message when I opened Farm Story this morning.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 02:48 PM
I got free gems by downloading imobster. I got a message when I opened Farm Story this morning.

Same here! Got 10 gems for imobster! Looking forward for more offers like this!

Unregistered
06-05-10, 06:18 PM
I downloaded imobster n got no gems in farm game

trenae
06-05-10, 06:39 PM
I downloaded imobster n got no gems in farm game

Did you open the iMobster app? In order for the gems to register to your app you need to open the iMobster app.

Ellie
06-06-10, 02:15 AM
Did you open the iMobster app? In order for the gems to register to your app you need to open the iMobster app.

Sorry, should have said in my OP.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-06-10, 04:10 AM
Sadly, this is a 'new customer only' offer as I had iMobsters installed previously and reinstalling it does not add any gems. That's okay though, I get by just fine without them at the moment.

This being the case I'd advise those who are keen on getting some gems to hold off exploring the other Storm8 titles until others report new Farm Story gem offer prompts.

BlueSheep
06-07-10, 07:59 AM
Sadly, this is a 'new customer only' offer as I had iMobsters installed previously and reinstalling it does not add any gems. That's okay though, I get by just fine without them at the moment.

This being the case I'd advise those who are keen on getting some gems to hold off exploring the other Storm8 titles until others report new Farm Story gem offer prompts.

Confirmed by me also, reinstalling imobsters doesnt do anything, also recieved no message. so far i've lost potential 20gems since starting ha! (first 10 for misclick prompt trickery) easy come, easy go.

Unregistered
06-07-10, 03:55 PM
Received 10 gems after downloading imobsters. The next day they were gone!

Unregistered
06-11-10, 11:55 AM

I just downloaded Imobster but I got no gems:(

Ellie
06-11-10, 12:11 PM
I had to open the imobster game to get the gems. Has imobster been downloaded on your iTunes account before.

Bunny
06-13-10, 02:41 PM
That stinks...I was given the option of downloading the free app but to get ten coins not ten gems. I would of definitely done it for the gems.

Bunny
06-13-10, 02:42 PM
That stinks...I was given the option of downloading the free app but to get ten coins not ten gems. I would of definitely done it for the gems.

Unregistered
06-18-10, 09:17 AM
it sent me a message for the gems wen downloading th ei mobster n didnt give me the gems why ???????

Unregistered
06-19-10, 09:45 AM
I didn't get my gems for downloads for mobsters or for the World War that showed up this morning... i'm really upset as I cannot afford things on farm story.... why offer them when they don't ever load!!??

Ellie
06-19-10, 11:37 AM
I got 10 gems for imobster, fsf and ww. Did you open mob and ww as you have to open them to get the gems.

Unregistered
06-20-10, 04:25 PM
I installed farm story flower for 10 gems but I get only 2

Unregistered
03-03-11, 02:20 PM
Install Restaurant Story for six free gems!!!