PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been rejected?

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 02:52 PM
Doesnt matter weather its a girl or a guy... I was rejected by the girl of my dreams... :( :( :(

me: Do you wanna go to the party tonight?

her: *laughs in face* HELL NO!

me: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

pinkster73
11-10-11, 02:56 PM
Aww that's mean. She's not worthy of you if she treats people that way :(

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 02:57 PM
Aww that's mean. She's not worthy of you if she treats people that way :(

Yep. I honestly thought she was better than the other snobs in this school. Turns out shes not.

Rachael98
11-10-11, 02:59 PM
Yep. I honestly thought she was better than the other snobs in this school. Turns out shes not.

Aww...poor you:(.
That's so mean:mad:! Why would anyone say that.

I agree with Pinkster...:(

pinkster73
11-10-11, 03:01 PM
I have never been rejected, but I've only ever asked out 2 people and I married one of them.

Rachael98
11-10-11, 03:03 PM
I have never been rejected, but I've only ever asked out 2 people and I married one of them.

Gosh...*fails to find anything else to say*

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 03:03 PM

Lucky for you :)

Come check out the next generation... :mad:

pinkster73
11-10-11, 03:05 PM
Lucky for you :)

Come check out the next generation... :mad:

I live with 2 of the next generation. I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 03:07 PM
You know what, I will let that girl let the ***** she is... Someday she (may) wake back up to reality and find out how uptight and rude she is... then she will see that NO ONE wants to go out with her, and she will be desperate... then she will come to me, and I will just turn my back on her like she did to me. I was just paying her back for her kindness.

She could have just said. "No thanks, sorry." Or maybe just a "no"... but SHE decided she wanted to make someone feel bad... I dont need that *****, and I will show her.

Rachael98
11-10-11, 03:15 PM
You know what, I will let that girl let the ***** she is... Someday she (may) wake back up to reality and find out how uptight and rude she is... then she will see that NO ONE wants to go out with her, and she will be desperate... then she will come to me, and I will just turn my back on her like she did to me. I was just paying her back for her kindness.

She could have just said. "No thanks, sorry." Or maybe just a "no"... but SHE decided she wanted to make someone feel bad... I dont need that *****, and I will show her.

Word of warning: don't go too over the top.

But what she said was disgusting. Horrible. Vile. Even "I'm sorry, I don't really want to" would have been kinder.
But no, she went and laughed-laughed at you:(. Ah well: you'll be OK.

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 03:17 PM
Hmm... You are right. I will just [I]move on[I]...

I may just get another one. There are plenty of fish in the sea....

Rachael98
11-10-11, 03:20 PM
Hmm... You are right. I will just [EDIT R98]move on...

I may just get another one. There are plenty of fish in the sea....

[*Edit: fixed BB*]

There certainly are:).

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 03:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&ob=av3e

Rachael98
11-10-11, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&ob=av3e

What's that? Can't see it.

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 03:34 PM
Adele - Someone like you

Rachael98
11-10-11, 03:43 PM
Adele - Someone like you

Ah...beautiful song. I can play it on the piano, so I won't worry too much. My singer (unusually not myself) is rather good:).

greygull
11-10-11, 03:51 PM
Check at least the lyrics for Avril Lavigne "Sk8er Boi" - the beginning describes this situation.

And some personal advice from someone who's been there - it may hurt for now, but let it slide off you. Obviously she's not worth it. Not sure who the author is of this quote - "No one is worth your tears, and when you find someone who is, they will never make you cry".

pinkster73
11-10-11, 04:21 PM
Check at least the lyrics for Avril Lavigne "Sk8er Boi" - the beginning describes this situation.

And some personal advice from someone who's been there - it may hurt for now, but let it slide off you. Obviously she's not worth it. Not sure who the author is of this quote - "No one is worth your tears, and when you find someone who is, they will never make you cry".

Oooo that's good

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 04:24 PM
Yes - that is a good song. I watched it

Hmm... so I am the only one who has ever been rejected :p ;)

Rachael98
11-10-11, 04:25 PM
The end of the song hopefully indicates the outcome.

That's a very nice quote, too.

kooky panda
11-10-11, 04:30 PM
My motto has always been what goes around, comes around. I was "dumped" once in college and it broke my little heart. I wanted revenge, but my Daddy said, you will get it someday without even trying.
It was one year later and I saw the guy out at a club, and I just happened to be on a first date with a real Hunk!!!
when the mean guy came up to me, he told me he really missed me and I said oh, really (playing it real cool) then he asked me to go out and I said "no I do not think so" with a big smile, then right at the time, my hunk date walked up to the table with our drinks..... just the look on the mean guys face was all the revenge I needed.... lol

Rachael98
11-10-11, 04:32 PM
My motto has always been what goes around, comes around. I was "dumped" once in college and it broke my little heart. I wanted revenge, but my Daddy said, you will get it someday without even trying.
It was one year later and I saw the guy out at a club, and I just happened to be on a first date with a real Hunk!!!
when the mean guy came up to me, he told me he really missed me and I said oh, really (playing it real cool) then he asked me to go out and I said "no I do not think so" with a big smile, then right at the time, my hunk date walked up to the table with our drinks..... just the look on the mean guys face was all the revenge I needed.... lol

*Giggles*...OK...*laughs*...OK, still not true...rofl. That's a pretty funny tale. I like that. See, Sterling:)?

sterlingempire
11-10-11, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA&ob=av3e

143Blue
11-10-11, 04:41 PM
aww thts too bad.... she sounds sorta mean......but i can imagine girls doing tht especially at my school....

pinkster73
11-10-11, 04:44 PM

See? Karma gets everyone eventually

shakiba
11-10-11, 04:55 PM
Well, I never asked out annyone, and nobody asked me yet. Simply as that. Mymom kinda thinks I'm still young to date, even though Im in HS, she probably doesn't want my heart broken for no reason. She just thinks that I should date when im in grade 12 or later. Wow. o. o

Oh and sterling, poor boy. Who cares? She might've been pretty, but its the inside that counts, and her inside was just plain rude (sorry). There will be somewhere out there sterling. U just wait and see. :)

felicitybliss
11-10-11, 04:59 PM
I've been rejected many times in my life. Many people like me, but a few didn't want to take a chance on a lovely lady. After each rejection, i met an amazing man sooner or later :). Soon enough sterling, you will meet someone worthy of your charm. You should be proud of yourself on taking a chance. Some people are too afraid to try to get something they really want. Keep taking chances, sterling. Eventually, you will be rewarded.

I think rejection is a good life lesson--- it always makes me appreciate the wonderful people I am surrounded by even more and reminds me to never take them for granted.

felicitybliss
11-10-11, 05:06 PM
. She just thinks that I should date when im in grade 12 or later. Wow. o. o.

I agree with your mother...someday, you will fully understand her wisdom and just how much love she has for you. Now is the time for you to work on finding yourself. There is plenty of time for you to date after that....one last piece of advice, dating gets much better as you get older :)

sourlicorice2
11-10-11, 06:43 PM
That girl is not a kind person. Ive never been rejected but I've also never been asked out so don't know how it feels. I've only ever asked out one guy. We were together for 8 months before we split (friendly break up). He got a job in the boondocks and the long distance relationship didn't work out. I've been single since. Kinda hard to meet anyone in Thailand and not going home just to meet anyone.

Your right though plenty of fish in the sea and you'll meet someone who deserves you. She's not even worth a second thought.

Yarox
11-10-11, 07:27 PM
I was kinds rejected one time.
After a huge festival I met a girl from school in a disco.
We started talking and before we knew it we were kissing like there was no tomorrow hehe
For the rest of the night we were together kissing and having fun.
The next day I knew she was going to be there again so I went there wanting to see her again but I told myself: Dont get too excited, maybe it was just a one night thing... but I kinda wanted her as my girlfriend.
So I went to the disco and the moment I walked in, one of her friends walked up to me and told me this:
She had fun last night and all, but that was just last night.
And she would appreciate it if I would respect that and would not go and try to talk to her. lol

So maybe a little rejected, but at least I had a fun night lol.

Also, I have rejected 2 girls myself :(

sourlicorice2
11-10-11, 11:10 PM
It's fine to turn someone down if your not interested in them that way. It's the way it's done that is important. To laugh in someone's face and say hell no, well that's just deplorable behavior. She should have let him down in a more sensible way I.e. I'm very sorry, you're most likely a good guy but I'm not interested in going out. Etc.

Rachael98
11-11-11, 12:30 AM
It's fine to turn someone down if your not interested in them that way. It's the way it's done that is important. To laugh in someone's face and say hell no, well that's just deplorable behavior. She should have let him down in a more sensible way I.e. I'm very sorry, you're most likely a good guy but I'm not interested in going out. Etc.

Yes: I have "rejected" someone before. But lightly. Not in such an ignorantly blunt way.

kattybell
11-11-11, 04:48 AM
Aw, sterling I'm sorry she treated you that way. Everyone has given you great advice. You'll find the one at the right time in your life. I've been with my fianc? almost two years.

kattybell
11-11-11, 04:49 AM
Fiance.. lol.

barleycoon
11-11-11, 05:28 AM
That's mean to treat you like that sterling,the right person is out their for everybody.
Everyone should try to be a little bit more compassionate to others feelings in this world.
Good luck in finding the right person for you.

sterlingempire
11-12-11, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, guys.

Whats worse, this girl goes around telling people how she "rejected" me and how I "actually thought she would go out with me". :mad: What she doesnt realize is that the more people she tells, the lower people think of her (I am sure), and the higher her stupidity.

sterlingempire
11-12-11, 02:55 PM
It is quite obvious she is not used to dating if she does all of this immature stuff.

redbites
11-12-11, 02:58 PM
It is quite obvious she is not used to dating if she does all of this immature stuff.
Sounds like a pretty nasty person, I've encountered lots of them

pinkster73
11-12-11, 03:01 PM

Whats worse, this girl goes around telling people how she "rejected" me and how I "actually thought she would go out with me". :mad: What she doesnt realize is that the more people she tells, the lower people think of her (I am sure), and the higher her stupidity.

You are exactly right. She's doing a great job of making herself look like a cow all on her own.

badger8
11-12-11, 03:04 PM
Sounds like she likes making herself look cool in front of her friends. Just goes to show that some people take a LOT longer to grow up than others. Don't rush the whole dating thing- you're still young and the right person will come along someday- usually when you least expect it!
Hang in there!!

Rachael98
11-12-11, 03:15 PM
I have to agree with her, actually, when she implies that you might have liked to have "gone out" with her. Bow you've seen what she's like...well, why would you want to go out? Yeah...sorry for making her shoot her foot, but she sounds pretty horrible (even if you didn't know that!).

Hawaiianmomma
11-12-11, 10:19 PM
Amazing.....go find another fish lure kiddo....you only hash up sorrow for yourself....dumb coconuts leave everyday after they've had their fun...time for you to sit under another shady tree and look at the next young lady waiting there. I know I do.....

Hawaiianmomma
11-12-11, 10:21 PM
The Sun shinesEveryday....Just have to Look Around You Kiddo

sourlicorice2
11-12-11, 10:43 PM

She definetly is an insecure, immature, low intelligent cow. Not worthy of going out with you ;-) You deserve better and you'll find that person someday. You're still young and I'm sure it'll happen.