PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can I pause the game or close my store?

kmbusa
11-10-11, 06:51 AM
I just downloaded this app last night and it is so much fun!! I fully stocked my store (or so I thought) last night before I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning my entire store was sold out!! Obviously I have to work, sleep, etc., is there a way to close your store or pause the app while you can't attend to it?

Thank you!!!

kattybell
11-10-11, 06:56 AM
You can block the door, but when you unblock it can cause a quick sell, so everything you have in stock could be sold right away. Or you can section off some off your stock so that the customers can't touch it. That's what I do.

denvergirl3
11-13-11, 11:01 AM
Thanks I have had this problem as well! How do I block my inventory so I can sleep?

kooky panda
11-13-11, 01:47 PM
Thanks I have had this problem as well! How do I block my inventory so I can sleep?

If just starting the game, it is a problem when you are sleeping and do not have enough items out. I have always made sure I had enough items to get me through a 8 hour period.
I count my items and make sure I have at least 1000 items/per hour.(this is a generous buffer)
If I thought I would be short, I ran alot of minute and 5 minute items to try and stock up right before I went to bed.
I also have found that if I close out the game before bed, I seem to sell slower, than if I leave it running in the background while sleeping.

Also the rack items sell slower than the table items. So if you find you sell faster, try and have more rack items out than tables items.

DaojinWildfire
11-13-11, 06:18 PM
Just blocking the doors won't really stop items from selling in your store, as the consumption rate will probably increase as soon as you open your store. What you can try doing is blocking both the door and cash register. You can try placing something in front of the register, or you can use the register to block the door, but remember to rotate it so that it's not possible to have a cashier on it. Not sure if this will work, but you can give it a try.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

mtytomlinson
11-14-11, 03:27 AM
Sorry, but I'm confused. :S you mean the clothes will still sell if you block your door without using your register? And @kattybell: 'quick sell' when you unblock it, you mean the clothes will sell quicker? O.o

kattybell
11-14-11, 04:22 AM
Quick sell is when you unblock your door, everything sells and you get coins for your stock, so therefore you have to restock everything.

mtytomlinson
11-14-11, 05:25 AM
Ohhhhhh. xD

fudge123442
11-14-11, 06:04 AM
but if you do block your door, there is a way to prevent quick sale. just leave the game open for about 20 min.