PDA

View Full Version : How do you spend gems?

dlath
11-10-11, 12:36 AM
Hey fellas!

I was wondering - how du you guys spend your gems?

Expanding? Adding more appliances? Buying boxes/chests/mail? Decoration?

Please, let me know :)

Love.

barleycoon
11-10-11, 01:09 AM
I think everyone,uses their gems differently.i've never used gems to expand,I prefer to use mine on decorations etc.
Some of my nbrs when starting a new game,love to use lots of gems so they have lots of space to design as they wish.
It's personal choice really,some players like to level quickly so they use gems to instant ready the food.
Everyone's Restaurents are beautiful,no matter what they contain.

pinkster73
11-10-11, 08:38 AM
I used gems once to expand by accident. I use my gems to buy things like cute animals and things to decorate my farm.

kattybell
11-10-11, 08:43 AM
I've used mine to expand, and I use them for boxes, decorations. :)

Eldin
11-10-11, 09:07 AM
I used gems once to expand by accident. I use my gems to buy things like cute animals and things to decorate my farm.

Your in the wrong section, this is Restaurant Story only.

I first save them to later use them on the boxes that got highest amount of items that I want aswell as buying other cool items.
Everything that you can get without using Gems are worth waiting for.

/Eldin

pinkster73
11-10-11, 09:15 AM
Your in the wrong section, this is Restaurant Story only.

I first save them to later use them on the boxes that got highest amount of items that I want aswell as buying other cool items.
Everything that you can get without using Gems are worth waiting for.

/Eldin

well excuuuuuse me

Hawaiianmomma
11-10-11, 09:26 AM
Elfinbe nice........it's the same smell and you know it.....I've expanded thru different story games with gemsincluding RS

Eldin
11-10-11, 09:52 AM
well excuuuuuse me

Haha kisses :D

pinkster73
11-10-11, 09:55 AM
Haha kisses :D

Ok forgiven. Shortest argument ever ha ha :)

lehcar1
11-10-11, 03:53 PM
On tables, chairs or decor. Accidentally used them to finish food *tears*. Now, I try to save them up for the special items (I'm almost there!)

pastrychef17
11-10-11, 04:41 PM
I only spend gems on stuff I can't buy with coins or get some other way. I save up coins for expansion and ask neighbors for parts to build appliances. I've bought a limited amount of decor with gems, mostly tables and chairs. My biggest gem purchases were for a sonic oven in both Bakery and RS and the pastry couch in Bakery because I thought it was really cute. Once I bought it, I thought it was a bit too small, especially for 42 gems. I've also spent 24 gems to get an additional appliance slot. I would love to get some of the items in the mystery boxes but I only did that once - too risky to spend that many gems and possibly end up with something I don't want.

143Blue
11-10-11, 05:02 PM
i like to spend them on boxes:)

Rachael98
11-10-11, 05:08 PM
Ok forgiven. Shortest argument ever ha ha :)

Shorter "argument":

Person A: "x+x+1+x+2=x+3

Me: x+2 you mean?

Person B: No.

Me: oh...fail-.-

Anyway, I buy boxes generally:).

redbites
11-10-11, 05:09 PM
Boxes!!!!!!!

starstar2
11-12-11, 09:56 PM
I will think most impt is to use it for 2nd door in order to change door location.
Others will be decoration items.

nmishii
11-12-11, 10:05 PM
I like to use my gems for decorations in the tab. I like to know what I'm getting.

But I have used my gems to accidentally buy 2 boxes I didn't want, and to accidentally buy parts for a constructable. Fortunately I haven't instantly cooked anything.

Except for 4 tables and 4 chairs, I do not use gems on tables, chairs, wallpaper or floor tiles.