PDA

View Full Version : Halloween items

Unregistered
10-19-10, 02:00 AM
I can't imagine going to a cafe with tombstones and a grim reaper IRL. A pumpkin would be nice though. Has anyone seen or got a restaurant with those items.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 01:24 PM
You do realize some people have a different taste than you, right? It can't all be sunshine, glitter, and rainbows. That's not how the world works. Some of us like gravestones, corpses, and horror. All year round.
You must be a sheltered human being.
There's been a counter-culture movement for as long as human life has been around. Some people are naturally spooky and gravitate towards those icons of macabre and death, even when it's not Halloween.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 02:00 PM
Plenty of real life restaurants decorate for the holidays so it's not unusual at all to see such things.

The pumpkins in the game are to scale, so they are pretty small. It would be different if you could put them on top of items. I cant post a photo right now, so you'll have to scan through the community.

Second person, no one is trying to take away your right to be spooky all year long. Geez.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:47 PM
Well I have never seen a restaurant in real life with grim reapers and tombstones. Has anyone else? It would be nice to decorate like tat for the holidays but all year round is a bit strange. Although it could attract a niche market like the above poster.

I can't afford to buy the items for my restaurant for a couple of weeks too much real$$$.
I would like to see if anyone else had decorated in this theme though

Unregistered
10-19-10, 04:08 PM
Maybe things are more laid back where I'm from but restuarants decorate - cafes, grocery stores, coffee shops, etc. They have skeletons, spiderwebs, reapers, etc in the shops. And come Christmas they will have trees, candy canes, etc. On St. Patricks, green stuff and shamrocks everywere.

These things happen in real life.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 04:37 PM
You do realize some people have a different taste than you, right? It can't all be sunshine, glitter, and rainbows. That's not how the world works. Some of us like gravestones, corpses, and horror. All year round.
You must be a sheltered human being.
There's been a counter-culture movement for as long as human life has been around. Some people are naturally spooky and gravitate towards those icons of macabre and death, even when it's not Halloween.

Whoever you are, thank you for entertaining me. I've been looking for some help on playing this game and stumbled upon this entry. Commenting on a silly restaurant game with a discourse on the subcultures of society, how appropriate. By the way, I love the Halloween decorations, but wish they had some dia de la muerte decor as well. Maybe for Christmas time they'll develop some Nightmare before Christmas items. No tienes nada bueno que hacer?

maymeehoa
10-03-12, 01:15 PM
There is nothing that pops up halloween please help

kooky panda
10-03-12, 01:28 PM
There is nothing that pops up halloween please help

If you play on IOS(iphone, Ipad, etc) you will need to go to itunes and download the Restaurant story Halloween game.

GobleriSweets
10-04-12, 01:15 AM
United States player here... grocery stores and family friendly restaurants generally put up seasonal decorations like pumpkins for Halloween, and Christmas trees for Christmas.

kooky panda
10-04-12, 04:40 AM
Here is a more current thread on the new RS halloween items.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36908-RS-Halloween-Items