PDA

View Full Version : All of my dishes have disappeared from counters

marchtiger
11-09-11, 09:34 AM
I spent a few hours stockpiling food last night and this morning and it is gone now. Now, I did have my door blocked last night and I did unblock the door for about 30 minutes today. HOWEVER I don't believe I had what's called a 'quick sale' because last night I had about 480,000 coins and now I'm only at 501,138. The foods that were on my counters include banana bread, valentine cookies, egg nog, earl grey tea, strawberry scoop, banana scoop and green tea scoop (that's all I can remember, but there was more). If I would have had a 'quick sale', I would have much more coins. Please help! I am playing on a iPad first generation...ios 5 and I have Bakery Story 1.3.2. Thank you!

greygull
11-09-11, 10:04 AM
It might be two problems at the same time - 1. Blocking the door, which could be the quick sale (which you know) and 2. Issue with coins disappearing. Here is a thread about it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing You can always try restarting and/or reinstalling, see if that helps. If it continues, please post your device information in the thread linked :)

nannageorgia
11-09-11, 01:09 PM
I have also lost 35 counters of food & at 90thousand coins!! This is not the first time it has happened, I am also experiencing lots of crashes at least 6 times a day, and I get a Oh Darn it popup which keeps informing me that I need an Internet connection to play Bakery Story!!! This is so annoying as I clearly have an Internet connection, and I rarely lose it if ever!!! Is anyone else experiencing this constant crashing???

barleycoon
11-09-11, 02:43 PM
I have also lost 35 counters of food & at 90thousand coins!! This is not the first time it has happened, I am also experiencing lots of crashes at least 6 times a day, and I get a Oh Darn it popup which keeps informing me that I need an Internet connection to play Bakery Story!!! This is so annoying as I clearly have an Internet connection, and I rarely lose it if ever!!! Is anyone else experiencing this constant crashing???
Which device do you use? Have you got the most update version of bakery story,if no updates you have the current version.Are you playing both Halloween and normal BS,if you are try deleting Halloween version.
You could try deleting the app and redownloading it,your game is safe on TLs servers,also could try restarting your device.
Try clearing out your cookies/data too.Are you at memory max on your device? Mine crashed alot,when I was.