PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant out of sync - money lost

aiyayu
11-09-11, 08:35 AM
Android platform in archos43 internet tablet

I lost around $27,000+ this mrning after receiving an out of sync error and then after the refreshing i was left with less than 500 coins (not enough for even a chair)

Timeline of events:
Expaneded bakery to 14x17
Bought tbles and chairs until had less than 2k left (basically broke)
6 hours later (lots of money made)
I log in placed finished foods onto counters & started more foods
Noticed had a lot of cash left over (sleepy brain recalls 27k+) so i went to add more tables and chairs
RS goes out of sync after a chair is bought i think thrn next thing i know i was really poor :(

Might havr gone to BS after cooking foods in RS then went back or went to BS after the debaccle but my sleepy brain isnt sure.

kooky panda
11-09-11, 08:40 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058

The food should be been placed back your restaurant. TL is working on this. This is a known issue. Please come post (you can copy and paste this post) on the above thread.
To try and help prevent this, until this issue is fixed, try and always close out your game when you are not playing.
On android hit the back button and use a task ****er instead of hitting the home button to exit.

aiyayu
11-09-11, 10:06 AM
Oh the money wsent back into food? Well i guess its not as bad then

kooky panda
11-09-11, 10:53 AM
Oh the money wsent back into food? Well i guess its not as bad then
It should be been, Keep an eye out if it happens again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

magenta23
11-09-11, 05:35 PM
on iPhone also had problems with my money. Every time I start game again tells me I gained coins. I see coins disappear before my eyes. Also I serve food and magically it's back on my stove. Heard u were supposed to get five gems per game u play. Played three other games without receiving extra gems.

kooky panda
11-09-11, 05:54 PM
on iPhone also had problems with my money. Every time I start game again tells me I gained coins. I see coins disappear before my eyes. Also I serve food and magically it's back on my stove. Heard u were supposed to get five gems per game u play. Played three other games without receiving extra gems.

five gems per game? Not sure I understand? I are talking about downloading other games and getting free gems?

aiyayu
11-09-11, 06:15 PM
It should be been, Keep an eye out if it happens again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Unfortfunately i didnt keep particular count of food on counters so i cant confirm that the lost coins turned back into food.

eathemeat
11-13-11, 08:04 AM
This problem happens to me a lot ive lost like 300k+ from the times it happens, money never comes back to food and ive actually seen my money going down, i had 245k once and it started decreasing until 192k just like that, no out of sync or anything, didnt even buy anything!!

barleycoon
11-13-11, 09:13 AM
This problem happens to me a lot ive lost like 300k+ from the times it happens, money never comes back to food and ive actually seen my money going down, i had 245k once and it started decreasing until 192k just like that, no out of sync or anything, didnt even buy anything!!

There is some more information on this thread for you,
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing/page6.Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it,your game is safe on TLs servers,also you could try restarting your device.

eathemeat
11-13-11, 12:46 PM
yeah i tried deleting and reinstalling but this problem continues :(

eathemeat
11-13-11, 12:57 PM
Omg i just entered my restaurant and my gems decreased!!! plz may i get a moderators help for this issue... i lost 14 gems, i had 23 gems in total but now only 9!!! someone plz help me out! i worked so hard to earn them and im not allowed to buy, plz help..
thank you

kooky panda
11-13-11, 01:20 PM
Omg i just entered my restaurant and my gems decreased!!! plz may i get a moderators help for this issue... i lost 14 gems, i had 23 gems in total but now only 9!!! someone plz help me out! i worked so hard to earn them and im not allowed to buy, plz help..
thank you

I responded to you on this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19881-I-Lost-My-Gems!!!&p=170515&viewfull=1#post170515