PDA

View Full Version : Door troubles

lmoody
11-08-11, 10:03 AM
I just added my second door (which was exciting) but it screwed up my game. My original door remained in the same place, yet now no one can enter either of my doors. There are no obstructions in the way of either door, but people cannot get past the first tile, get mad and leave again. I have tried changing where the doors are and eliminating the second door to go back to my original desgn but it doesn't help.I have even tried deleting my game and redownloading it.. Help please!

barleycoon
11-08-11, 10:10 AM
I just added my second door (which was exciting) but it screwed up my game. My original door remained in the same place, yet now no one can enter either of my doors. There are no obstructions in the way of either door, but people cannot get past the first tile, get mad and leave again. I have tried changing where the doors are and eliminating the second door to go back to my original desgn but it doesn't help.I have even tried deleting my game and redownloading it.. Help please!
I'll add you and come and visit,to try and see what is happening.

barleycoon
11-08-11, 10:18 AM
Hi,visited your Restaurent,try and run your game a bit first ie visit nbrs or off community wall,it may prevent a quick food sale.Then try unblocking your door and I'll keep visiting to try and help you see what is happening.Thx.

kooky panda
11-08-11, 10:26 AM
I do not see your hostess and podium.

lmoody
11-08-11, 11:17 AM
I unblocked my door, went to tip my neighbors and community...still happening. It's frustrating.

kooky panda
11-08-11, 11:20 AM
I unblocked my door, went to tip my neighbors and community...still happening. It's frustrating.

that is me that keeps sending you an invite.. Where is your hostess podium, I do not see it.

barleycoon
11-08-11, 11:42 AM

Sorry,my iPod is not happy so I can't visit for the time being ( currently syncing) try and visit you later.

lmoody
11-08-11, 11:43 AM
that is me that keeps sending you an invite.. Where is your hostess podium, I do not see it.

My hostess podium was where I have always had it, near my drink machine. I noticed that my hostess was missing though, so I moved it and it worked. the Hostess showed up and my customers are now back..wierd.. thank you for making me take notice of it... I appreciate your help!!!

kooky panda
11-08-11, 11:46 AM
My hostess podium was where I have always had it, near my drink machine. I noticed that my hostess was missing though, so I moved it and it worked. the Hostess showed up and my customers are now back..wierd.. thank you for making me take notice of it... I appreciate your help!!!

Yeah!!! You can now try putting your second door out. Oh you can delete me as nbr that is my back up game and I am not playing (as you can see..)

barleycoon
11-08-11, 11:49 AM

I'm pleased it's fixed for you.