PDA

View Full Version : This has been annoying me for a while...

dalula
11-07-11, 05:38 PM
I have school Mon.-Fri. and i am not able to go on. I've posted this on my new neighbor's wall, even my own wall, and they deleted me for being " a bad neighbor" and "not clearing my likes". I wish TL would make an "instant-clear-like" thingie that we can buy and it will automatically clear every time we are liked so that it can prevent this annoying situation from happening again!

nmishii
11-07-11, 06:09 PM
The "instant-clear-like" thingie would take away from the social aspect that the game is trying to promote. You can suggest it in one of the Fashion Story suggestion polls/threads that the moderators post periodically.

Meanwhile, you may want to find neighbors who better understand that not everyone can play the games 24/7 and won't delete you because you can't always clear your likes.

I don't play Fashion Story, but in my games I often visit neighbors who I can't tip because their tables are full, or I can't water because they are fully watered, and I wouldn't think of deleting them for that reason. And the same occurs for my places, and they don't delete me for it. So there are neighbors like that out there, and I think that is more of the norm.

kooky panda
11-07-11, 06:15 PM
I agree with nmishii, something like this would take away from the social aspect of the game.
players will play differently depending on the time they have to put into the games. You can post your ID here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19504-November-2011
and when you do let everyone know how often you play, etc. Then the ones that add you will know you can only play a few days a week.

oncure
11-08-11, 02:17 PM
I have no time to play much bc busy

Rachael98
11-08-11, 02:32 PM
I agree with nmishii and Kooky. I think it would probably ruin it.

barleycoon
11-08-11, 03:29 PM
I agree with nmishii and Kooky. I think it would probably ruin it.

I agree too,it would spoil the fun of the game.Everybody plays differently,I have nbrs who can't visit daily.I understand everyone has different challenges on their time and I'd never delete someone because they didn't visit daily.
I have some nbrs that just gift and that's fine too.

dalula
11-08-11, 03:32 PM
Yes i agree that's right. just wish that people knew something called "reading". they could have at least read it and posted on my wall that they dont accept people like that... sigh. that's why im not really adding anymore.

MizCricket
11-08-11, 05:42 PM
The "instant-clear-like" thingie would take away from the social aspect that the game is trying to promote.

How? There is no interaction with your nbr's when you clear your likes.

Rachael98
11-08-11, 06:13 PM
How? There is no interaction with your nbr's when you clear your likes.

Because you're meant to come online, clear them then go round and thank people by returning the favour:).

MizCricket
11-08-11, 07:04 PM
Because you're meant to come online, clear them then go round and thank people by returning the favour:).

I tip everyone in my nbr list every day not just people on my wall or in the news feed so clearing my likes manually does nothing but take up time. However, some of my nbrs never get "liked" because every time I visit them their shops are full. If their likes were cleared automatically or if they could clear them all with a click, it would only benefit them. I see tons of msgs on walls saying "Full" so I'm not the only one whose tips their missing out on! :)

reokster
11-08-11, 07:29 PM
i have found that with a busy schedule i'm able to gift every day but not always able to tip/dance/clean. My nbrs seem to be okay with that...and i understand that not everyone is able to do the same. People have to work, have to go to school....so, we should all be understanding of that. It makes a better atmosphere for everyone! :)