PDA

View Full Version : Customers spending less time getting drinks

xSnowyOwlx
11-07-11, 04:32 PM
I know, in the real world this is a good thing to have customers drinking less but I keep having to add counters. I've got 21 counters now, all with a different drink on them. Some of those have more than 20,000 drinks. It's been building up for weeks because some of these drinks I haven't made since early October.

kanwulf
11-10-11, 10:41 PM
I have a counter for every drink you can make and a cumulative total in the millions for drinks sitting on counters.

Lately I've noticed no drinks have sold when I return to the game. I can be gone 15 minutes or 15 hours... nothing. Music playing, music not playing same outcome. I don't get it

greygull
11-10-11, 11:07 PM
Is your door blocked? Are people coming in at all? Do you have tables and chairs? Are your drink counters easy to access?

xSnowyOwlx
11-10-11, 11:46 PM
Is your door blocked? Are people coming in at all? Do you have tables and chairs? Are your drink counters easy to access?

Are you asking me or kanwulf?

I have customers coming in, that's why I said they are drinking less - it's taking so long I blocked off every counter that has more than 10,000 drinks on it and I have 5 counters now available to them but it's still taking forever to get those 5 counters cleared.

greygull
11-11-11, 12:14 AM
I was asking you both ;)

I'm not completely sure (I don't play NS), but I think you need the counters clear on a couple of sides, and possibly tables and chairs. There was a thread about it, but I can't seem to find it right now. Here's another thread with some of the discussion points -
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19265-Why-aren-t-my-drinks-selling

Also - I can in no way guarantee if this will work or not - you could try blocking the door for a while (a day or two) then unblocking to see if you can trigger the quick sale that can happen. It's a very random occurrence, and the only thing that seems to connect everyone's posts that it happens to is having the door blocked. The two worse case scenarios of doing it - 1. Nothing happens at all, and you lost the selling time you would have had. 2. It does happen, and now you're completely out of drinks. Since it's not a designed game feature, there's really no telling what may or may not occur.

barleycoon
11-11-11, 12:29 AM
I too have millions of drinks,I have a clear path to all the counters and the customers do drink at the counters.
Kooky said to try moving the drink counters around into maybe better positions,I think I'm going to move all mine into different positions again,and hopefully they will sell better.
It's strange,because a couple of months ago,I kept selling out of drinks and I'm not doing anything different at all.

kooky panda
11-11-11, 06:12 AM
I do know that the drink sales are really slow. But if you leave the game and come back and you have not made any money, this is a issue.
Try restarting your device and maybe deleting and redownloading.

If you are still making no money at all, please post back here your device, its version and the version of the game you are playing.
Also what level you are on in the game.

xSnowyOwlx
11-11-11, 06:49 PM
I spend more money making more drinks than I earn back from customers drinking which they do but they just don't do it enough. My setup hasn't changed except I have to keep adding more counters and I arrange them differently. I've blokes off most of them now.

I'm only still making drinks so I can get as much club cash to buy the wallpaper I want before I run out of drinks to make.

BellasPalace1
12-01-11, 11:00 AM
I opened a thread about this same issue a while back....I have 1000's upon 1000's of drinks. I'm still making little more than 4k an hour...I've rearranged my counters so they are more accessable. I've even tried blocking the door and coming back. The music playing or not doesn't change the amount earned per hour either. Nothing I've done is changing the amount I make per hour. I, too, spend more money making the drinks than I do earning money. I've had to stop making drinks for several days altogether just to get some counter space. I am unable to make any of the shorter time drinks because I have no space. I have tables and chairs but the people usually don't even sit in them. And they drink at the counters, not the tables. The amount I make doesn't change much if I have high dollar drinks on the counters either. I would like to be able to make all those cool drinks that are available, but I can't. I can't even make enough money in a reasonable amount of time to expand my club. I don't want to have to quit this game but it's getting so aggravating. I keep posting on the forums hoping this will get fixed, but nothing has changed yet.

barleycoon
12-01-11, 11:43 AM
I too blocked my door for several days, really hoping for a very quick sale I didn't get one. I have run out of space too, I really wish the drinks would sell alot quicker. It's nice to have a selection, but I can't make all the new drinks as I have no where to place anymore counters. Please speed it up a litte, thank you.

nmishii
12-01-11, 01:12 PM
I too blocked my door for several days, really hoping for a very quick sale I didn't get one. I have run out of space too, I really wish the drinks would sell alot quicker. It's nice to have a selection, but I can't make all the new drinks as I have no where to place anymore counters. Please speed it up a litte, thank you.

What device, OS, and game version are you playing? Have you tried to reinstall your game, your data is saved on the TL servers so you won't lose your data.

It must be frustrating to block your door for several days, but not getting a quick sale and losing those days of selling drinks. It must be upsetting to not be able to make new drinks because you don't have space for your counters. TL provides amazing games, and they are fun to play even though you can't make drinks. You could spend more time designing your nightclub. I am assuming there is an amazing amount of decorations you can buy to keep yourself occupied while you wait for your drinks to sell. I know not everyone can afford gems, but there is probably an amazing selection of coin items, and you can earn gems through mastery and competitions. It would also be nice to be able to expand nightclubs so that you can place more counters, but older devices would not be able to handle that. TL is very busy, and I'm sure they are reading the feedback and working on speeding up the drink rate in NS. Just like they've been listening to the RS and BS players for the last 5 months wanting to increase the sell rate of foods in those games.

barleycoon
12-02-11, 01:04 PM
However, I still adore playing Nightclub story, I just have plenty of drinks. I will redesign my nightclub and make some more room which will be very enjoyable. It's not at all frustrating to block the door, as it's very easy to block/unblock.
TL are busy yes, and I'm sure when they have time they do read player feedback. If player feedback was not important, TL would not show commitment to the forum.