PDA

View Full Version : Pastry Couch

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 03:28 PM
I purchased 50 gems today to purchase the pastry couch. I bought it, the gems were taken off, then a minute later it told me my bakery was out of sync and my couch disappeared. I'm disappointed, I purchased the couch and it still shows up, then it disappears.

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 03:30 PM
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/ilovecooper14/20871f04.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/ilovecooper14/000086a8.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/ilovecooper14/47d6fd19.jpg

iAryia
11-07-11, 03:32 PM
The Pastry Couch was only meant to be available for a limited time. I think that time is up. It still appears under the design tab, but I don't think you can purchase it.

By the way, I adore what you've done with your floor tiles :] Very creative.

ariesblu
11-07-11, 03:34 PM
The Pastry Couch was only meant to be available for a limited time. I think that time is up. It still appears under the design tab, but I don't think you can purchase it.

Though it seems that ilovecooper did in fact purchase it, but because of a syncing issue, it disappeared. Many users have reported the same thing happening to them at one time or another, so I would just email teamlava and see if they can effectively handle the issue.

iAryia
11-07-11, 03:35 PM
But maybe it's doing that because the time limit is up?

kooky panda
11-07-11, 03:37 PM
I purchased 50 gems today to purchase the pastry couch. I bought it, the gems were taken off, then a minute later it told me my bakery was out of sync and my couch disappeared. I'm disappointed, I purchased the couch and it still shows up, then it disappears.

Try restarting your device to see if it shows up. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com Let them know that the gems were taken but the couch
did not appear in your inventory.

pinkster73
11-07-11, 03:38 PM
Yes, ilovecooper needs a refund.

iAryia
11-07-11, 03:39 PM
But in the last picture he has 51 gems after the bakery is refreshed. So the gems are going back to his account.

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 03:40 PM
.. Restarted my iPad. The couch is still there & still won't appear in my inventory!

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 03:40 PM
Yea.. They're going back. But I still expect my couch.. Emailed TL..waiting for reply!

pinkster73
11-07-11, 03:50 PM
Oh good at least your gems didn't get deducted. I didn't see that

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 04:01 PM
Oh good at least your gems didn't get deducted. I didn't see that

They were deducted.. Then when it 'refreshed my servers' they were given back. I'm just mad because it's still there.. I 'bought' the couch.. Then it disappears..

nmishii
11-07-11, 04:25 PM

I don't recall seeing the number of days it was available in the popup or in the tab. In Farm Story, the item was clearly framed saying it was available for 3 days, but there was nothing like that for the Pastry Couch.

Even if TL did a sloppy job of removing the offer by not removing the item from the tab, they should honor this purchase. The item is still there in the tab and there was no indication of how long the offer was for. I guess ilovecooper will have to wait for the response from Support to see what kind of company TL is.

xSnowyOwlx
11-07-11, 04:25 PM
But in the last picture he has 51 gems after the bakery is refreshed. So the gems are going back to his account.

The pastry couch was a gift for purchasing certain gem packages, so he should have both the 50 gems AND the free gift.

nmishii
11-07-11, 04:30 PM
The pastry couch was a gift for purchasing certain gem packages, so he should have both the 50 gems AND the free gift.

This is what I saw in my game. Not a free gift with gem purchase.

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 04:31 PM
It wasn't a free gift..

ariesblu
11-07-11, 04:33 PM
I guess for some it may have been a 'free gift' with purchase, while with others they had to straight up buy it.

kooky panda
11-07-11, 04:36 PM
This is the pop up I received It was not a buy gem get free gift offer.
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/a4ee31cf-1.jpg

DaojinWildfire
11-07-11, 04:40 PM
Sounds like you got your gems back, but you actually want the item but it's too late since the Limited Time offer is over? If that's the case, send us an email so we can check your account and see what we can do for you.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

MFAcct
11-07-11, 04:40 PM
I haven't gotten any free gift w/purchase popups since I think the 3rd Halloween update. It is my belief that we will never get one again, only the "limited time offer" where we use already purchased gems.

ilovecooper14
11-07-11, 07:24 PM
I haven't gotten any free gift w/purchase popups since I think the 3rd Halloween update. It is my belief that we will never get one again, only the "limited time offer" where we use already purchased gems.

I know.. I'm sad about that :(

pinkster73
11-07-11, 07:48 PM
I know.. I'm sad about that :(

Me too, sniff sniff

nmishii
11-07-11, 08:02 PM
Every week except for once in Farm Story and once in either RS or BS I get the free gift or limited offer popups. And I don't go for the offers. I have to close out the popup each time I log on the entire weekend.

If there were a way I could take myself off the popup list and give you guys a better chance at getting them, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

pinkster73
11-07-11, 08:09 PM
Every week except for once in Farm Story and once in either RS or BS I get the free gift or limited offer popups. And I don't go for the offers. I have to close out the popup each time I log on the entire weekend.

If there were a way I could take myself off the popup list and give you guys a better chance at getting them, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Aww so nice.

I want the offers because I buy the stuff, but I don't get all the offers. You always get the offers and don't buy it. Omg. The randomness sucks.

sourlicorice2
11-07-11, 11:29 PM
I tended to buy gems more often when there was a free gift offer. If they've stopped doing that I guess it's good for my pocket book. Probably won't be buying them as often. Though I was gonna wait till after Xmas before I bought anymore gems.

ilovecooper14
11-08-11, 12:20 PM
Still no reply from TeamLava..

pinkster73
11-08-11, 12:25 PM
Still no reply from TeamLava..

Keep us posted

ilovecooper14
11-10-11, 09:52 PM
Keep us posted

Thnx got my couch :D

pinkster73