PDA

View Full Version : Important Things to make your game better

Unregistered
10-18-10, 10:00 PM
Hello, I have been playing this game for roughly 3-4 days. Some things I have found that would make this game a lot more smooth are:

In the neighbor tab under social please put something that notifies me if I can still tip the current neighbors I'm looking at on the list. Maybe a money bag next to their star count or if possible a coin with the numbers of tips left for that person for the day.

Also, under messages I get a lot of requests for people to add me. Please either enable copying capabilities or add a button next to the visits one that adds them to your neighbor list.

Another very important feature I see that is lacking is the capability to make sure that my account can be synced to two devices. For example I have it on my iPhone and then installed it on my iPad. When I played on my iPad there was no way to log into my place.

gloomygeeks
10-19-10, 12:13 AM
Hi.I think that something need to be changed on the prices of furnitures,tiles,etc..,because it's too expensive.
You(teamlava) also should create something like 'rate my restaurant' and why I can't sell my tiles and walls?
Anyway it still a great game.

my id; gloomygeeks.Hey add me as your neighbour.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:25 PM
An add button would be soooo awesome! I have a lot of problems because I misspell the IDs. So I have to go out of my way to write them down so I get them right.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:37 PM
I don't even bother with ids that I need to write down. I only add ids that I can remember for the 30 secs it takes to add them. I am not sure why people want complicated ids with numbers and nonsense words.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:48 PM
Probably because they have nothing else better to do.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 01:47 AM
Can you do anything to combine the same food that just finish cooking and the food on the counter together? make they're able to go to the same counter (in case I already have that food on one of my counters) ???

A guy with a problem
10-21-10, 02:18 AM
My restaraunt is level 6 and its name is chris (complicated name)
My brother sold all the tables and chairs and replaced them with expensive ones
Nowihave 2 expensive chairs and tables and I don't want to work all the tables and chairs back
So what I think you should do is put a resetbutyon to start from scratch again (the tutorial at the start)
If any changes awesome please e-mail me on bevgeoff.diggle@xtra.co.nz (my parents e-mail)

Stranger
10-21-10, 05:14 AM
As many people will use the list under social/neighbours in the main menu, it starts that people try to be first in list by putting Blanks in front of there names. It's a pitty, cause people will change there names to be first. Maybe it would be good to put people, I clicked on, at the end of the list. This way I know which people I visited/tipped and which not.

Buy the way it would be call if I could collect all the tip with one click :)

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:23 PM
Right now there's a gift button and a visit button on your neighborlist. When you have sent gifts to your neighbor the gift button goes grey.

Now, it would be wonderful to have the visit button go grey or otherwise indicate that you have tipped that neighbor. It would be a lifesaver to have such a thing when your list is long as... well long. Going through the whole list everytime is just pain to get to those that weren't tipped the last time you went through the list as not all are online at the same hours.

I like to tip everyone I can but it's just getting too much trouble right now as it is.