PDA

View Full Version : Selling things out of my inventory?

Limaxa
11-07-11, 11:39 AM
Hello! So here we go... I've got nearly 1000 dog bowls:( i know its stupid but i was lazy and just did Not sell them.. I have to Place them anywhere to sell them.. That sucks:p i would really really love to sell them in huge numbers out of my inventory.. Is that possible? Ahhh what should i do with my Dog bowls... I Even don't have one dog;)

kattybell
11-07-11, 11:40 AM
I have 656 saved, so I feel the same way as you. I haven't sold any yet. It would be nice to sell them in huge numbers.

nmishii
11-07-11, 11:48 AM
I would also love to sell items in Inventory in large quantities.

Once I didn't sell my dog bowls for a while. I spent a long time selling them off. Now I try to sell them everyday, or every two to three days at the longest.

pinkster73
11-07-11, 01:07 PM
I would also love to sell items in Inventory in large quantities.

Once I didn't sell my dog bowls for a while. I spent a long time selling them off. Now I try to sell them everyday, or every two to three days at the longest.

Me too, I don't let them build up. I learned my lesson

DRL23411
11-08-11, 01:11 AM
I ued to sell them once a week or so. I got busy and they have piled up. 1400. Should sell them before they get to be much more.

barleycoon
11-08-11, 01:35 AM
Hello! So here we go... I've got nearly 1000 dog bowls:( i know its stupid but i was lazy and just did Not sell them.. I have to Place them anywhere to sell them.. That sucks:p i would really really love to sell them in huge numbers out of my inventory.. Is that possible? Ahhh what should i do with my Dog bowls... I Even don't have one dog;)

That's a brilliant idea,I often don't have space to sell many dog bowls.So it's really time consuming having to place and sell one at a time.But,we would have to be careful we didn't sell things we really wanted in the inventory.

sourlicorice2
11-08-11, 08:21 AM
I have the same problem in City with the orange houses. But since they r worth the most I'd rather get them then anything else. It would b nice just to b able to sell in bulk.

sehana
11-08-11, 08:35 AM
I would like this feature implemented as well :)

wisdeanna
11-10-11, 02:44 PM
I also would like to sell items not wanted anymore.

ariesblu
11-10-11, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure if we'd be able to individually pick what we wanted to sell -- that would be my fear.