PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Oven not working properly

brownieswithsugar
11-07-11, 11:05 AM
Good afternoon team lava,

I just purchased the sonic oven and it is not working correctly. I decided to make pumpkin pie which takes two days. I know the sonic oven is supposed to allow you to cook the meal twenty percent faster however it is still telling me it will take two day. Please advise, I am using an android phone.

Thanks.

Rachael98
11-07-11, 12:01 PM
Have you tried restarting the game.

Also, I assume you're right, but you didn't accidentally get a Forever appliance?

kooky panda
11-07-11, 12:17 PM
Good afternoon team lava,

I just purchased the sonic oven and it is not working correctly. I decided to make pumpkin pie which takes two days. I know the sonic oven is supposed to allow you to cook the meal twenty percent faster however it is still telling me it will take two day. Please advise, I am using an android phone.

Thanks.
When you first put down the food on the sonic oven it will show the regular time to cook, check later today or tomorrow and you should see a decrease in the amount of time. If after tomorrow you do not see the decreased time, email support@teamlava.com

pastrychef17
11-10-11, 01:56 PM
Yes, on the sonic oven, it shows 2 days initially but goes to 1 day fairly quickly, then starts counting down from 24 hours about 13 hours after you put it on.