PDA

View Full Version : Can't access construction materials from inventory!

Swaneeee
11-07-11, 09:06 AM
I have a Droid.

Requested gifts go directly to the materials count on my constructable items. Today I requested boards and received all of them. Yay!

I have several wiring, tiles etc gifts in my inventory. I spent all my gems on wiring and still need one more which I HAVE in the inventory but I can't get them from the inventory page. When I click on it it just says "these materials are used in constructable items" or something.

Am I missing something?!:confused:

kooky panda
11-07-11, 09:13 AM
You cannot access the material gifts from your inventory. You will need to click on a constructible item to see and use the material gifts.

nmishii
11-07-11, 09:17 AM
The materials in your Inventory and that you see when you click on the construction site are the same parts. You cannot use the materials from your inventory; they are automatically pulled from inventory and displayed and used by the construction site.

Swaneeee
11-07-11, 09:18 AM
They haven't been pulled though. I still need wiring and tiles according to the construction site but I have those items in my inventory.

barleycoon
11-07-11, 09:38 AM
When building constructables, you need to have the right number of parts before it will let you actually build it.

nmishii
11-07-11, 09:48 AM
They haven't been pulled though. I still need wiring and tiles according to the construction site but I have those items in my inventory.

If the number of parts in your inventory and in the construction site are the same, your game is working okay. Say you have 3 wiring and 2 tiles in your inventory. If you have 3 wiring and 2 tiles in your construction site then everything is okay, since the parts in your inventory and construction site are the same.

If the number is different, then there is a problem. Then, can you post how many of each part in question you are seeing in your inventory, and in the construction site.

Swaneeee
11-07-11, 09:55 AM
Ok..the tiles match. 1 for 1. I bought 4 wires with gems yesterday. Are those in there too? There isn't a name on them so I'll guess that's why. It's showing 4/5 on the site. 4 in the inventory.

I think I have it now. So basically my inventory will run a cummulative balance of ALL building materials EVER given?

barleycoon
11-07-11, 09:58 AM
Ok..the tiles match. 1 for 1. I bought 4 wires with gems yesterday. Are those in there too? There isn't a name on them so I'll guess that's why. It's showing 4/5 on the site. 4 in the inventory.

I think I have it now. So basically my inventory will run a cummulative balance of ALL building materials EVER given?
Once you have the full 5 parts,you should be able to build.

nmishii
11-07-11, 10:26 AM

The inventory will show the totals from materials from gifts, material requests, and through gem purchases. Once you build something, those parts are subtracted from the inventory. So once you have 5 wiring and build, you will have 0 wiring left in Inventory; same with the other parts.