PDA

View Full Version : Cute Pink Pjs

misha295
11-06-11, 03:53 PM
I see that many, most, stores have these cute pink pjs and bunny slippers. Are these part of an update that I haven't received yet? Do you have to be at a certain level? I'm at 38. I've been waiting trying to be patient but I want them too!!!  Also, I have to say, that I've only been playing fs for a couple of months and absolutely enjoy the game. Thank you to all the players that have helped me along the way.

Rachael98
11-06-11, 04:01 PM
Sometimes updates roll out slowly. You should have them by Tuesday:).

kooky panda
11-06-11, 04:11 PM
I see that many, most, stores have these cute pink pjs and bunny slippers. Are these part of an update that I haven't received yet? Do you have to be at a certain level? I'm at 38. I've been waiting trying to be patient but I want them too!!!  Also, I have to say, that I've only been playing fs for a couple of months and absolutely enjoy the game. Thank you to all the players that have helped me along the way.

I did not get my Pjs Friday either... hard to wait!!! We should both have them by Tuesday. You will not get a pop up they will just show up in your catalog and closet.

misha295
11-06-11, 05:41 PM
This is what I thought. I will have to be patient. Thanks ladies.

Rachael98
11-06-11, 05:46 PM
This is what I thought. I will have to be patient. Thanks ladies.

And guys, in my case:p.

misha295
11-06-11, 05:51 PM
Oops  very embarrassed. Apologies for assuming you were a woman and thank you for your info as well

mcgee22
11-06-11, 06:49 PM
I did not get my Pjs Friday either... hard to wait!!! We should both have them by Tuesday. You will not get a pop up they will just show up in your catalog and closet.

As soon as I saw the update I thought about you and how happy you would be :) Save ur gems though because the pants and bunny slippers for the avatar both have to be bought w gems while the other pieces are w coins.

misha295
11-07-11, 11:34 AM
So happy your update came. Still no pj's for me  guess I'm on the Tuesday server.

kattybell
11-07-11, 11:36 AM
So happy your update came. Still no pj's for me  guess I'm on the Tuesday server.

I'm waiting on them too.

misha295
11-08-11, 01:43 AM
I Got Jammies!!!!!!

misha295
11-08-11, 02:33 AM
How do I get the bunny bag? ;)

neefs89
11-08-11, 03:11 AM
How do I get the bunny bag? ;)

Yeah..that's exactly what I wanted to ask coz I didn't find them anywhere:(

kooky panda
11-08-11, 05:34 AM
The bunny bag came out of the surprise box that was released a while back. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story&p=142185&viewfull=1#post142185

JuniperFruit
11-08-11, 08:11 AM
Is that cute hair with the headband also from a surprise box? The hair on the master list didn't have a photo so I just want to be sure.

misha295
11-08-11, 02:58 PM
Thx Kooky!! Looks like I'm fishing for a bunny on a box this week

kooky panda
11-08-11, 05:12 PM
Is that cute hair with the headband also from a surprise box? The hair on the master list didn't have a photo so I just want to be sure.
this is the blonde hair from the groovy box.
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/cb153719.jpg

JuniperFruit
11-08-11, 05:30 PM
yeah! thanks a bunch Kooky. That hair is so cute!

Rachael98
11-08-11, 05:33 PM
this is the blonde hair from the groovy box.
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/cb153719.jpg

I like that:).

partygirl1o1
11-19-11, 09:37 AM
Be patient. :) u will get them eventually! Same thing happens to me! :D

4chunia
11-19-11, 06:46 PM
Would this be the same with the green apparel outfit? I see others have it, it it does not show in my closet.

kooky panda
11-19-11, 08:37 PM
Would this be the same with the green apparel outfit? I see others have it, it it does not show in my closet.

did you get the new green outfit in the catalog?

4chunia
11-19-11, 10:18 PM
No, I do not find it yet. I don't see it in the catalog either. I just saw the green outfit in my neighbor's shop.

4chunia
11-20-11, 09:59 AM
Maybe the update has not reached me. I checked for updates and there were none. No green outfit found in my catalog. Maybe by Tuesday?

kooky panda
11-20-11, 10:27 AM
Maybe the update has not reached me. I checked for updates and there were none. No green outfit found in my catalog. Maybe by Tuesday?

Yes you should have it by Tuesday. In the catalog and closet.;)

DaojinWildfire
11-21-11, 04:32 PM
To be more specific, by the end of Tuesday.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Joypickles
11-25-11, 04:17 PM
HI, I went to buy the slippers today in my closet and they are not there. I looked under shoes, deleted my game and reinstalled it and they are still not there. Is anyone else having this problem?

kooky panda
11-25-11, 05:56 PM
HI, I went to buy the slippers today in my closet and they are not there. I looked under shoes, deleted my game and reinstalled it and they are still not there. Is anyone else having this problem?
I still have my pink bunny slippers. I did purchase them back when they came out.
Have you your restarted your game or device?

Joypickles
11-25-11, 06:24 PM
yes, restarted the game a few times & the device and they are still not there. I have the pants, top & eye mask but I bought those before today.
I was wondering if they were removed when they took the halloween stuff out of the closet by accident. It's no big deal it is just I got the robe in the new box and thought it would be cute with the slippers which I now have gems to buy due to the sale. BTW i have ipod touch 4 with the new IOS software.

kooky panda
11-25-11, 07:08 PM
yes, restarted the game a few times & the device and they are still not there. I have the pants, top & eye mask but I bought those before today.
I was wondering if they were removed when they took the halloween stuff out of the closet by accident. It's no big deal it is just I got the robe in the new box and thought it would be cute with the slippers which I now have gems to buy due to the sale. BTW i have ipod touch 4 with the new IOS software.

I checked my ipad game where I did not buy them and yes they are gone. These came out on 11-4 and were not part of halloween items, I will let GM know.
Those are way too cute to lose!!!

Joypickles
11-25-11, 10:25 PM
Thanks, thought I was going a little bit crazy as I looked & looked and could not find them.

driftboutique
11-30-11, 08:27 PM
Any word from GM? I really hope the bunny slippers will be added back! I just went to buy them and noticed they were gone :(

kooky panda
11-30-11, 08:55 PM
Nothing yet from GM yet, I do know he has sent to development team. I'll check.

driftboutique
11-30-11, 09:03 PM
Nothing yet from GM yet, I do know he has sent to development team. I'll check.

Thanks kooky!

tammybfarm
11-30-11, 10:07 PM
My slippers are missing also.