PDA

View Full Version : Missions that keep reseting.

MrsTrevino103
11-06-11, 03:52 PM
Am I the only 1 having the problem with missions reseting themselves:
mad:

Rachael98
11-06-11, 04:00 PM
Well...no; see this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games) thread.

kooky panda
11-06-11, 04:13 PM
If you play on an idevice, you will need to delete the game and redownload it to get the tasks fixed.
If you play on android go post on the thread that Rachael noted.

ButterPanda
11-07-11, 12:13 PM
Am I the only 1 having the problem with missions reseting themselves:
mad:

What are the names of the tasks that you cannot complete?

MrsTrevino103
11-07-11, 08:48 PM
I just started playing this game and they're alot of glitches. When I close the game the missions reset themselves. I invited 2 friends and it didn't register. I sent the energy and it didn't register either. Its the mission called get social. I bought the benches and it didn't count them either. Thats under patty o furniture. I also harvested the 3 cabbages and it didn't count that either. Thats under rhino watchers

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:53 PM
I just started playing this game and they're alot of glitches. When I close the game the missions reset themselves. I invited 2 friends and it didn't register. I sent the energy and it didn't register either. Its the mission called get social. I bought the benches and it didn't count them either. Thats under patty o furniture. I also harvested the 3 cabbages and it didn't count that either. Thats under rhino watchers
I saw you posted on the task bug thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games&p=167286&viewfull=1#post167286
androids are having task issues. This had been reported .

8Cool8Breez8
11-11-11, 09:32 AM
iPhone 4
Zoo Story 1.0.1

I am having a issue with almost all of the tasks.

Most common I am asked to collect a habitat that I already have. this requires me to sell it and repurchase it. This really suck if you have already bread the animal multiple times. The loss of coins is a minimal but frustrating effect. this also preventing me from advancing at a faster pace in the game. I am now forced to wait till I am asked to collect a animal to prevent the earlier mentioned

Currently I am having a issue with "Tour De Force" this task requires that you collect 12 tour attractions. I am currently stuck on 10. I already had about 6 (4 square) attractions before this came up and I have purchased 3 more (4 square) and an additional 20 or so (1-2 square) attractions not to mention the 2 Ferris wheels (6 square) attractions. still have only 10 completed. At this point I feel like I am throwing darts at a wall here not to mention wasting more coins. What is this task asking me to do if it is not collect attractions?

8Cool8Breez8
11-11-11, 09:33 AM
Also 2 of the other players in my house do not even see the tasks in the top let of the screen.

kooky panda
11-11-11, 10:03 AM
Also 2 of the other players in my house do not even see the tasks in the top let of the screen.

Tasks are sent out to random games. Not all games will have the tasks.

iPhone 4
Zoo Story 1.0.1

I am having a issue with almost all of the tasks.

Most common I am asked to collect a habitat that I already have. this requires me to sell it and repurchase it. This really suck if you have already bread the animal multiple times. The loss of coins is a minimal but frustrating effect. this also preventing me from advancing at a faster pace in the game. I am now forced to wait till I am asked to collect a animal to prevent the earlier mentioned

Currently I am having a issue with "Tour De Force" this task requires that you collect 12 tour attractions. I am currently stuck on 10. I already had about 6 (4 square) attractions before this came up and I have purchased 3 more (4 square) and an additional 20 or so (1-2 square) attractions not to mention the 2 Ferris wheels (6 square) attractions. still have only 10 completed. At this point I feel like I am throwing darts at a wall here not to mention wasting more coins. What is this task asking me to do if it is not collect attractions?

Please be sure and post on the current bug thread for this task issue. (for androids)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games&p=146560&viewfull=1#post146560