PDA

View Full Version : can i ERASE everything and start from the beginning?

NORA
10-18-10, 08:24 PM
hi all ,,
is there any way to erase my data for this game and start from the beginning ?
i tried by deleting the game from the i pad and reinstall it but still on my same level and purchased items.

is there any way please?

Unregistered
10-18-10, 09:48 PM
Onceu start the game, u have the game. It's the same with most social games, like plus (we farm, we rule, etc). It's not so bad. Try not to get frustrated if things didn't go well off the bat. Just put some stuff in storage maybe and take it slow. In a few days you'll have the hang of it. Some ppl go willy nilly spending their gems and cash right away. Bad move. Try and hold your gems for awhile and forgo the decorations till you get the hang of the game. If u already spent, no worries. You'll earn them little by little when you've mastered goods. Just have patience. It's not a competition and soon you'll have an awesome restaurant.

Nora
10-18-10, 11:00 PM
Mmmmm,, ok thanks for replying ,,I'll try to be patient :)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:57 AM
They won't allow you to permanently delete a game once you start one. They completely ignore this question time after time and so I decided to get to the bottom of it. Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.