PDA

View Full Version : gems deleted

dottsg
11-05-11, 11:17 PM
I recently upgraded a farm for 100,000 coins but not only were the coins deleted, 20 gems were deducted as well. Wrote to team lava and after some time got a standard reply of "Our records show deduction of gems. Thank you" I wonder if his is a one off glitch in the system or does it happen more often.

Either way - it is most disappointing.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?

nmishii
11-06-11, 12:10 AM
Other people have posted similar experiences, although I don't recall one exactly like yours.

Even if its a glitch, TL will not refund.

Rachael98
11-06-11, 02:21 AM
-.-

Please say that they at least refunded the coins?

dottsg
11-06-11, 08:39 AM
TL has refused to acknowledge any glitch as it is not in their records. So no refund of either gems or coins. It sucks

kooky panda
11-06-11, 08:55 AM
I recently upgraded a farm for 100,000 coins but not only were the coins deleted, 20 gems were deducted as well. Wrote to team lava and after some time got a standard reply of "Our records show deduction of gems. Thank you" I wonder if his is a one off glitch in the system or does it happen more often.

Either way - it is most disappointing.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Is it possible that when you expanded for the 100,000 coins that before or after that expansion that you could of expanded using gems? I know some of the early expansions cost 20 gems. You can reply back to your email with your ticket number and ask them what the 20 gem deduction was for.

dottsg
11-06-11, 07:03 PM
Thanks but no - am very careful with the gems which I was saving. Really don't think there is much point going back to TL - their wonderful records say - allegedly - that no gems were deleted

DeamonsBakery
11-07-11, 01:29 AM
I think it's a glitch coming along with the new updates. I lost 20 gems also: I had them on Friday morning and when I opened the game on Saturday they were gone. I really want my gems back!

barleycoon
11-07-11, 01:42 AM
I think it's a glitch coming along with the new updates. I lost 20 gems also: I had them on Friday morning and when I opened the game on Saturday they were gone. I really want my gems back!

Hi,email support@teamlava.com,include your storm8 ID and which game it happened on.

DeamonsBakery
11-07-11, 02:55 AM
I did it. And they told me that the new rule for solving these kind of problems is to write here about them. Which tells me I'll solve nothing :) Which means I'll quit playing all the story games where my gems were vanished.

dottsg
11-07-11, 04:49 AM
I wrote to them immediately after it happened giving all details. Sometime later got the standard reply that according to their records there was no deletion f gems but they are still missing as far as I am concerned. So writing in really solves nothing

kooky panda
11-07-11, 05:45 AM
I did it. And they told me that the new rule for solving these kind of problems is to write here about them. Which tells me I'll solve nothing :) Which means I'll quit playing all the story games where my gems were vanished.

Was that an automatic email your received about reporting bugs and glitches to the forum? If so reply back and tell them that you have lost gems in the game. You can check the status of your
email at http://support.teamlava.com/

DeamonsBakery
11-07-11, 08:29 AM
Thank you so much! I could check the status and it was "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator. Priority: - "

There are two days already since I wrote my complaint.

Rachael98
11-07-11, 08:49 AM
Thank you so much! I could check the status and it was "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator. Priority: - "

There are two days already since I wrote my complaint.

Support are pretty inactive over the weekend, and I presume that they're also still playing catchup from the disappearance bug of a month or so ago. So they'll be quite busy:).

dottsg
11-09-11, 04:31 AM
Guess the moral of the story is never ever BUY gems from TL games. Then even if gems earned disappear as apparently does happen - u wouldn't have lost some real hard earned cash!!!!!

barleycoon
11-09-11, 05:23 AM
Guess the moral of the story is never ever BUY gems from TL games. Then even if gems earned disappear as apparently does happen - u wouldn't have lost some real hard earned cash!!!!!

If you email support@teamlava.com they do investigate and will tell you the outcome of their decision.

Chocolit
11-09-11, 08:58 PM
You are not alone in the gem deduction. See my post in Oct/Nov (Crop Circle not in Inventory). Not so long after the Badge update, I noticed 24 gems deducted when I opened my farm and wrote to TL to check what happened. They said I made some purchase from the Picnic Basket and a Crop Circle was awarded. I definitely did not touch the Picnic Basket or any other baskets for any buys. In any case, checked my Inventory to this mystery Crop Circle TL was talking about but found none. Even visited community and neighbours' farms before I know what this Crop Circle looks like! Have since wrote to TL a few times (including through this Forum) - 7 weeks to date now but still no response from them post the last reply that their System shows a Crop Circle has been awarded to me! Missing gems, no Crop Circle, no response from TL except the last one that says Case status Resolved because their System shows Crop Circle is awarded!!!

pinkster73
11-09-11, 09:23 PM
You are not alone in the gem deduction. See my post in Oct/Nov (Crop Circle not in Inventory). Not so long after the Badge update, I noticed 24 gems deducted when I opened my farm and wrote to TL to check what happened. They said I made some purchase from the Picnic Basket and a Crop Circle was awarded. I definitely did not touch the Picnic Basket or any other baskets for any buys. In any case, checked my Inventory to this mystery Crop Circle TL was talking about but found none. Even visited community and neighbours' farms before I know what this Crop Circle looks like! Have since wrote to TL a few times (including through this Forum) - 7 weeks to date now but still no response from them post the last reply that their System shows a Crop Circle has been awarded to me! Missing gems, no Crop Circle, no response from TL except the last one that says Case status Resolved because their System shows Crop Circle is awarded!!!

That is ridiculous

dottsg
11-09-11, 10:32 PM
It probably happens more often than is noticed. Not everyone keeps track of their gems (unless like me u have just a few) - so deductions due to glitches or whatever may go unnoticed. Wat really bugs me is the superior attitude of TL - think how much they are making from this game and yet they obviously place no value on loyal customers who have endured those frequent 'cannot connect' severs down etc.

I wonder if FarmVille is any better?

barleycoon
11-10-11, 12:28 AM
It probably happens more often than is noticed. Not everyone keeps track of their gems (unless like me u have just a few) - so deductions due to glitches or whatever may go unnoticed. Wat really bugs me is the superior attitude of TL - think how much they are making from this game and yet they obviously place no value on loyal customers who have endured those frequent 'cannot connect' severs down etc.

I wonder if FarmVille is any better?
If,you email support@teamlava.com,they do investigate your issue,if you have not heard anything for weeks reply back to any contact you recieved ie the ticket number for that case.

pinkster73
11-10-11, 08:41 AM
If you email support@teamlava.com they do investigate and will tell you the outcome of their decision.

Their decision is not to return the gems. Gems are NEVER refunded.

Chocolit
11-10-11, 09:34 PM
Of course they investigated and their decision seems final that their investigtion shows their System is working fine at this moment and there is no glitch in this area - gems were deducted (in the first place, I did not even make the for purchase!) and crop circle was awarded (in the second place, I cannot even find this item in my inventory from the day the gems were mysteriously deducted!). Case status in support@teamlava.com even says the Case is Resolved! I'm not even asking for a gem refund, and told TL I can in good faith honour this as long as I can find this Crop Circle in my inventory!!!! Guess they cannot be bothered to investigate further and reply since i'm just one miserable unhappy FS player from the thousands of new reports they need to investigate

pinkster73
11-10-11, 10:20 PM
Of course they investigated and their decision seems final that their investigtion shows their System is working fine at this moment and there is no glitch in this area - gems were deducted (in the first place, I did not even make the for purchase!) and crop circle was awarded (in the second place, I cannot even find this item in my inventory from the day the gems were mysteriously deducted!). Case status in support@teamlava.com even says the Case is Resolved! I'm not even asking for a gem refund, and told TL I can in good faith honour this as long as I can find this Crop Circle in my inventory!!!! Guess they cannot be bothered to investigate further and reply since i'm just one miserable unhappy FS player from the thousands of new reports they need to investigate

yes, their good faith in dealing with customers is terrible.