PDA

View Full Version : mulitiple problems for android

fudge123442
11-05-11, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone! I have a few problems that ive encountered.

1. Whenever i try to look at my tasks/ send gifts, my phone has me force close. Why?

2. I put a table in front of my door so i can get all my counters filled. But as soon as i open my bakery,leave and come back, all my foods gone! Each one had about 1000 plates! Why is this!

I play android version 17. Ive cleared cache, restarted my phone, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing works!

Thanks!
Fudge123442

kooky panda
11-05-11, 07:42 PM
1. Make sure your android has the most current version. You can also move your game to your SD card, this will free up memory on your device.
Also when you leave your game hit the back button to exit, then hit your task ****er aftering exiting instead of just hitting the home button to exit.

2. Blocking the door or podium is not part of the design of the game, it is a work around some people have found. Since it is not part of the design sometimes a quick sell will happen.
This is not a bug or glitch. Some ppl have found when they open after blocking the door if they let the game run for about 20 minutes and not leave the game to visit nbrs or play another game that this sometimes helps prevent the quick sell.

nmishii
11-05-11, 07:49 PM
I'm on Android.

1) Bakery Story has a really bad lag that gets worse and worse with each maintenance. I haven't force closed in a while, but when I send gifts, accept gifts, write on walls, try to visit a nbr's bakery, accept parts requests, I often sit in Processing... for a very long time and often get an out of sync. Often I'll hit the home button and come back, or hit the home button, **** all tasks, and start up again. When I was getting a force close, I would restart the phone.

Try moving some of your TL games onto your SD card if you can (I don't know what version 17 is). On my phone, the TL games and Angry Birds are the biggest applications. That'll free up some RAM on your phone.

Also, response time is slow in the evenings when I believe there are a lot of people on. When I tip/water my neighbors after midnight I get pretty good response, but when I do it in the evening after work it is really slow.

2) Others have posted that they see the same. If you block your door BS will try to make up for the lost time and sell your food for you. You should have received the coins for it. There's a better method of preventing customers from coming in, and it has to do with the podium, but I can't recall what the exact thing to do is. Maybe someone will post that or you can do a search. I have a lot of food and don't block my door since I want it to sell so I didn't pay attention to the answer.

thebebo
11-05-11, 08:06 PM
hay dose anyone know how i can get my games back i got a new phone and now i cant get my games back. i have the games on but not my orrignal game any help will be appreshateed thanks thebebo

kooky panda
11-05-11, 08:11 PM
hay dose anyone know how i can get my games back i got a new phone and now i cant get my games back. i have the games on but not my orrignal game any help will be appreshateed thanks thebebo

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play.
Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information.

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&p=66787&viewfull=1#post66787)

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

fudge123442
11-07-11, 07:54 PM
Ugh! Now i cant even get on to bs. As soon as its done loading, it has me force close! Any advice?

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:18 PM
Ugh! Now i cant even get on to bs. As soon as its done loading, it has me force close! Any advice?

What version is your android? Have your tried everything in post 3?

fudge123442
11-07-11, 08:48 PM
Honestly, i dont know.....:$ i think my market is 2.1...

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:57 PM
Honestly, i dont know.....:$ i think my market is 2.1...
You may want to try and update your device. I think version 2.2 and higher will allow you to save the game to your SD card. This will free up memory on your device to allow games to run faster.
To save to SD card: settings. manage apps, then choose team lava game you want to move and choose to save to SD card.

batilly84
11-09-11, 09:17 AM
batilly84
Android 2.2.1 - Samsung Infuse

Question: I used to get notifications of when my food is ready--now it doesn't. This happens with Restaurant Story as well (except RS has never had the option of letting me know when my food is ready).

Rachael98
11-09-11, 09:20 AM
batilly84

Question: I used to get notifications of when my food is ready--now it doesn't. This happens with Restaurant Story as well (except RS has never had the option of letting me know when my food is ready).

I think notifications were fixed for iOS, wait until the next update, and hopefully...

nmishii
11-09-11, 09:29 AM
batilly84

I think notifications were fixed for iOS, wait until the next update, and hopefully...

Come on Rachael, you know Androids don't get updates. At least not that often. The last Bakery update was in July and for Restaurant it was Aug.

batilly84 - send an email to support@teamlava.com and they'll try to fix your notifications. This was recommended by TL in the thread below. I did it, and now all my notifications work.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=notifications

greygull
11-09-11, 09:59 AM
batilly84

Have you checked for system and version updates lately? Mine is at version 2.3.3, and a few weeks back my phone (but not the entire Android network) also had a system update. Many people who got the system update stated that their notifications started working again. I'm not sure which phones had the system update (I have a Droid X).