PDA

View Full Version : Wierd double up process with cleaning/collecting

tixer
11-05-11, 01:43 PM
Hi, when i have cleaned houses the red stars appears on the bottom of the cleaned house instead of going automatically to the bar to fill it up. The same problem goes for the money collecting and yellow stars. I have already re-installed the app but it still remains the same.

Am I missing an option for this?

kooky panda
11-05-11, 02:08 PM
These bouncing stars, etc is a feature that goes out randomly to different players. If you did not have them before, with weekly updates, this feature is sometimes pushed into games.
You do not have to tap to collect them, they will automatically be collected after you leave someones City.

tixer
11-05-11, 02:27 PM
Hmm ok ok, thanks for answering so quickly ��

xSnowyOwlx
11-05-11, 02:53 PM
These bouncing stars, etc is a feature that goes out randomly to different players. If you did not have them before, with weekly updates, this feature is sometimes pushed into games.
You do not have to tap to collect them, they will automatically be collected after you leave someones City.

Can you explain WHY Team Lava's developers still think players want this? I have it in Nightclub and Restaurant and it is the most obnoxious part of the game. I also had Zoo but since the game is ignored and has nothing to earn gems I quit

kooky panda
11-05-11, 03:09 PM
Can you explain WHY Team Lava's developers still think players want this? I have it in Nightclub and Restaurant and it is the most obnoxious part of the game. I also had Zoo but since the game is ignored and has nothing to earn gems I quit

I have no clue!!! It has been suggested to remove it from the game.

reokster
11-08-11, 07:50 AM
It seems to be completely random. The only game i have the bouncy stars in is RS. I also play BS, CS, and NS and don't have that feature in those...thankfully. I, too, agree that it is annoying. Good to know that you do not have to tap them though.....

xoxoBabyGirl
11-19-11, 03:35 AM
Do people have the same issue as this but when cleaning their city? When I tap on a building, a big star and sun come out of each one and then I have to collect it. I know, I know I can leave it and it'll eventually collect on its own but it takes time and I just end up doing it on my own...which is pretty annoying >_<

Rachael98
11-19-11, 04:20 AM
Do people have the same issue as this but when cleaning their city? When I tap on a building, a big star and sun come out of each one and then I have to collect it. I know, I know I can leave it and it'll eventually collect on its own but it takes time and I just end up doing it on my own...which is pretty annoying >_<

Actually, even if you go and visit someone else's city or something, they still credit:).

barleycoon
11-19-11, 05:31 AM
I guess it does give players the option, to collect or just leave them to credit themselves. I do know some players find them annoying though.

xoxoBabyGirl
11-19-11, 06:20 AM
Actually, even if you go and visit someone else's city or something, they still credit:).

really? good to know!! thx :)