PDA

View Full Version : missing cashier girl

knoxvillelava
11-05-11, 07:41 AM
hi,

i was just redesigning my bakery and moving appliances around, after im done she was suddenly gone. i thought i misplaced the cashier so she didn't have place to stand, but i tried moving it around yet she didn't come back :(

what's wrong? has anyone went through something like this?

kooky panda
11-05-11, 07:43 AM
Tried to make sure that the podium is not up against a wall, and nothing is in front of the podium. If you can post a screen shot of your bakery that will help.

knoxvillelava
11-05-11, 08:01 AM
the podium is not up against a wall, and nothing is in front of the podium.
i'm having trouble posting the screen shot :(

kooky panda
11-05-11, 08:15 AM
Try restarting your device . Here is a link on how to take and post screen shots. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket

Also make sure nothing is behind the podium so there is room for your hostess to stand.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 08:30 AM
I just checked you game . You have your podium backed up against your counters. Pull it out so there is room for your hostess to stand.

Cute Bakery= Had to post a picture of it!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4f8c4ca4.jpg

knoxvillelava
11-05-11, 08:52 AM
Hi Kooky,

thank you for checking my game!
i restarted my device just now, and have pulled out the podium out entirely so she has lots of space but she's still missing :( i'm sure i gave her a raise last week :D
anyway, i even tried buying another cashier but that didn't help either.

can you visit my bakery one more time? i left the podium out there for you to see. even stored some appliances so she has more space.

hope you can help, my cute bakery is losing customers :(

Rachael98
11-05-11, 09:25 AM
Hi Kooky,

i restarted my device just now, and have pulled out the podium out entirely so she has lots of space but she's still missing :( i'm sure i gave her a raise last week :D

can you visit my bakery one more time? i left the podium out there for you to see. even stored some appliances so she has more space.

Have you tried restarting your device:)?

barleycoon
11-05-11, 09:28 AM
Hi Kooky,

Hi, I will come and visit you and see if I can help you out too.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 09:38 AM
Hi Kooky,

pull out the podium a little more. try just putting in in the middle with nothing around it to see if she comes back.

knoxvillelava
11-05-11, 10:01 AM
yay! she's back!
fairycake, my new neighbor, suggested i store the cashier and stick with only one for now. and it worked!
she's back! :)
thank you everyone for helping me out with this! i really appreciate it
my bakery is saved! :D

barleycoon
11-05-11, 10:36 AM
yay! she's back!
fairycake, my new neighbor, suggested i store the cashier and stick with only one for now. and it worked!
That's okay,I'm glad we could all help you and your lovely bakery is running well.

claire5770
11-05-11, 10:42 AM
I have some plants that will not pass the 3rd and one half leaf. No credit for planting. Rice, spinach, some other anybody with the same problem?

aiyayu
11-05-11, 12:21 PM
thank you everyone for helping me out with this! i really appreciate it my bakery is saved! :D
The cashier person is needed?

knoxvillelava
11-05-11, 09:51 PM
The cashier person is needed?

apparently so. because once she's not there customers can't order

aiyayu
11-06-11, 11:28 AM
Hmm is it because i'm on android i can get away with not having the person present?

greygull
11-06-11, 12:10 PM
Hmm is it because i'm on android i can get away with not having the person present?

Do you have your door blocked? Or do you have something behind the register?

aiyayu
11-06-11, 01:54 PM
Door is unblocked, but since i have stuff surrounding the register there is no room for the cashier. Everytghing seems to run just fine since atleast one side is not blocked.

greygull
11-06-11, 01:57 PM
I believe as long as the front is clear, people can still approach to sit. I've seen pics posted on the forum where people place different things behind the register/host table - a teddy bear, a cat, etc.

DaojinWildfire
11-06-11, 03:34 PM
yay! she's back!
In the old screenshot of your bakery, it looks like you had 2 host stands. The one that your cashier was at was on the one to the left, which was rotated the wrong way.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

aiyayu
11-06-11, 05:20 PM
I've seen pics posted on the forum where people place different things behind the register/host table - a teddy bear, a cat, etc.
That sounds pretty awesome acually to have a cat be the 'host' lol

micogal
11-14-11, 06:47 PM
I bought a second cash register but there is no cashier with it so its not getting used. How do you get another cashier?

ariesblu
11-14-11, 06:58 PM
I bought a second cash register but there is no cashier with it so its not getting used. How do you get another cashier?
You won't ever have two working cashiers in bakery. One is operational, while the other one is there simply for aesthetic reasons.

kooky panda
11-14-11, 08:01 PM

the only way to have two operating cash registers is to buy a another door(10 gems) then divide your bakery into two separate bakeries. Then both registers are used.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/ceaa607f.jpg